Terr name meaning
What does Terr mean?
Terr is version of pleasing and long standing Terry. Terry is form of TerenceTheodoric. Also Terry is a variant of Tyrrell. Terry is also version of famed Terri. Terry is short of Terence. Terry is English cognate of Terence. Terry means Gracious, Ruler of the People and Good has its origin in Latin and Gothic.
Variants of Terr
Terry, Tyrrell, Terri, Terence, Tarry, Tera, Terrylee, Terel, Terrilee, Tarrance, Terentius, Tarald, Terai, Tere, Tara, Teresa, Lee
How popular is the name Terr?
Terr is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. At least, 300 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Terr
Letting others ruin your day out of kindness is a stupid thing to do. Sometimes, you make your own rules in order to prove that not everything is as it seems. Learn how to separate reality from illusion. Widen your perspective and become more aware of your own existence. Be proud of everything you've been through. You don't focus on material things but like to have nice possessions. Your family and friends are the two most important things you care about. The rest is temporary and not worth your attention.
Do you like Terr? You would love these names
- Ansel - Celebrated and Ever lasting unisex name Ansel means "Follower of a Nobleman, Ass or God-helmet" used in Spanish, Yiddish and English is originated from Old High German and Old French languages
- Clovis - The widespread and venerable unisex name Clovis has origin in Germanic and German, Clovis means "Name of a King or Illustrious or Fighting" is particulary used in English and Latinized
- Terrye - Meaning of Terrye is Patronymic of An Illustrious Roman Family, Terentius and Theresa is originated from Old French is used for girls. Terrye is resulted from Terry.
- Giffy - Boy name Giffy has its origin in Old French, Giffy means "Chubby Cheeks, Gift of Bravery and Brave Giver". Giffy is derived from Gifford.
- Ivonne - Of Germanic, Old High German and French origin, Well-Liked Ivonne means "Yew Wood or The Archer" is a gender insensitive name is mainly used in Finnish and Norwegian
Famous people named Terr
- Terra Gold in Pilot as Actress
- Terrie Davis in The Backyard Show as Miscellaneous Crew
- Terri Matthews in as
- Terry Liu in Zhong guo chao ren as Actress
- Terry Congie in Malibu Hot Summer as Actress
- Terri Ganey in On the List as Actress
- Terry Ann Ross in The Three Faces of Eve as Actress
- Terra Mizu in Hogtied Business Beauties as Actress
Lists having Terr
- Boys names beginning with T
- Girls names beginning with T
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Ter
- Baby Names that mean Smooth
- Baby Names that mean Ruler
- Baby Names that mean People
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean First
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Nations
- Baby Names that mean Harvester
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Tribe
- Baby Names that mean Tender
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Hunteress
- Baby Names that mean Illustrious
- Baby Names that mean Roman
- Baby Names that mean Family