Virajin meaning and origin
Boy name Virajin is used mostly in Bengali, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Malayalam, Oriya, Telugu, Gujarati and Tamil, Virajin means "Splendid or Brilliant".Names that rhyme with Virajin
Popularity of Virajin
Virajin is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about Virajin?
You are a natural leader who's respected by people. You are always in the center of attention and the one who stands for what's right. Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them. You are creative and free-spirited. Reorder your priorities and put work as last. You don't need people to tell you that you are awesome and special because you already know.
Do you like Virajin? Other names you would love
- Amoolya - Predominantly used in Telugu and Oriya, Amoolya bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Amoolya is "Precious or Priceless"
- Hemanya - Meaning of Hemanya is Golden Bodied or Gold Bodied is majorly used in Sanskrit and Hindi is aimed at both genders
- Saachar - Mainly used in Marathi, Kannada and Telugu, Saachar bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Saachar is "Yahweh has Remembered"
- Raj Mohan means Beautiful King is used majorly in Telugu and Gujarati is used as a boy name
- Predesh means Lord of Love is primarily used in Kannada, Bengali and Tamil is aimed at baby boys
Namesakes of Virajin
We could not find any notable namesake.