Aatu name meaning
On This Page
What does Aatu mean?
Aatu has its origin in Old High German and Germanic is specifically used in Greenlandic, Finnish, Danish and Swedish, Aatu means "Noble, Honorable or Wolf" is used for boys. Aatu is variant of quintessential vintage and popular Adolf.
Adolf is German form of Athalwolf. Also Adolf is form of Attaulf in German language. Adolf came from Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Adolf is "Noble Wolf, Wolf and Noble".
Aatu is form of Ate in Finnish language. Also Aatu is form of Âto in Greenlandic language.
Variants of Aatu
How popular is the name Aatu?
Aatu is a common baby name in Finland while it is somewhat familiar in India. According to our findings, over 1000 babies have been named Aatu globally.
Aatu in Nordic countries
Numerological aspects of Aatu
If you have the letter A as your cornerstone, you are a born leader who likes to have control over everything. Unfortunately, you are not a keeper because you don't know how to love a person. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You have a clear opinion of things
Other names similar to Aatu, for would be parents
- Nanoq is Greenlandic form of Nanoĸ
- Oso - Mainly used in Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish, Oso is aimed at baby boys. Oso is form of Åsulv in Norwegian language
- Ærnger is form of Arnger in Swedish language
- Helse is Norwegian cognate of Else
- Lukka 1 is Icelandic cognate of Lykke
Famous people named Aatu
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aatu
- Boy names beginning with A
- German Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Honorable
- Baby Names that mean Wolf