Abab name meaning
What does Abab mean?
Largely used in Arabic, Abab is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Abab is "Softness Gracefulness of Youth, Healthy, Plump or Tall".Names that rhyme with Abab
How popular is the name Abab?
Abab is a common baby name in Nigeria while it is somewhat familiar in Saudi Arabia. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Abab?
You are sometimes manipulative and hated for it. You are an attractive person with an impressive character and formed life values. You have a sharp mind and focus. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business. You have a quick mind. You love life and life loves you. You are a good friend who listens and never judges.
Do you like Abab? You would love these names
- Marzuqah - Dominantly used in Arabic, Marzuqah means "Blessed by God or Fortunate" is used as a girl name
- Kassem - Kassem's meaning is Controller of Anger, Elegance or Grace used for baby boys which originated from Arabic is used principally in Arabic
- Zarifah - Origin of Zarifah is in Arabic, meaning of Zarifah is "Smart or Beauty", used chiefly in Arabic is given to girls
- Arifah - Arifah's meaning is Knowledgeable is used dominantly in Arabic is given to girls
- Djalal - Djalal's meaning is Majesty, Grandeur or Size principally used in Arabic came from Arabic
Famous people named Abab
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Abab
- Boy names beginning with A
- Arabic Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Youth
- Baby Names that mean Healthy
- Baby Names that mean Tall