Alexandreia meaning and origin
Queer girl name Alexandreia came from Old Greek. Alexandreia is form of lofty Alexandria. Alexandria is version of in fashion rising and lofty Alexandra. Queer Old Greek Alexandria, meaning of Alexandria is "Form of Alexander and He Who Wards Off (Other) Men".
Variants of Alexandreia
View middle names that goes with Alexandreia like Tiffanie, Xee, Flore, Fary,Names that rhyme with Alexandreia
Popularity of Alexandreia
Alexandreia is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. According to our findings, at least 10 people have been bestowed Alexandreia around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Alexandreia
You never take love relationships seriously in order to avoid disappointment. You work hard so you can reach some level of financial stability. You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements. Set up a positive mindset and enjoy. Once you put your charming smile on, everyone forgets about your flaws and mistakes and dreams of spending the rest of their life near you.
Do you like Alexandreia? You would love these names
- Onésime came from Greek, meaning of Onésime is "Benevolent"
- Lecksi especially is used in English aimed at baby girls that of Old Greek origin, meaning of Lecksi is "Defender of Men and Defending Men". Lecksi is resultant of Lexie.
- Pluton - The boy name Pluton means "Wealth". Its origin is in Old Greek is commonly used in French
- Geori - Geori means "Worker of the Earth" is rooted from Greek language
- Margaretta - Predominant and Conifer Old Greek Margaretta means "Name of a Saint, Pearl and The Pearl" mainly used in English and Latinate is bestowed upon baby girls. Margaretta is resultant of Margaret.
Namesakes of Alexandreia
We could not find any notable namesake.