Amiee meaning and origin
Of English and Latin origin, Far-out Amiee is bestowed upon girls. Amiee is a variation of perennial, darling and saintly Amy. Amy is version of AimeeAmanda. Also Amy is version of durable and outstanding Amalia. Amy is abridged form of Amata. Amy is English equivalent of Aimée. Meaning of Amy is Loved One, To Love and Friendship is of Latin origin.
Variants of AmieeNames that rhyme with Amiee
Popularity of Amiee
Amiee is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1955 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1973, it ranked 1236th when 84 girl were named Amiee. Over 1689 babies in United States have been named Amiee. The name is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 1997, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 645 on girl names chart when 38 babies were named Amiee. Over 471 babies in England and Wales have been named Amiee.
Amiee is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, in use since 1986, peaked in 2004 when it ranked 370th and last appeared in 2009. Also, Amiee is a familiar name in England, Canada and New Zealand. As per our estimate, over 2000 babies have been bestowed Amiee around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Amiee
You are a seducer who doesn't care about true love but deep inside, you die to find someone who will teach you what true love looks like. If letter E is your capstone, it reveals your dominant character. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You don't brag with your success and tend to keep a low profile. Reason behind your depressive episodes that occur occasionally is being way too sensitive.
Parents who liked Amiee, loved these names
- Klarinda means Bright or Luminous is particulary used in German and is used for baby girls has origin in Latin
- Cornélie - Originated from Latin, Cornélie means "Horn" and usually is used for baby girls is used in French
- Aimé - The Aimé means "Lover or Who is Loved". Its origin is in Latin is largely used in French
- Placidus means Peaceful or Gentle is originated from Latin and is used mainly in German is used for boys
- Real means Real is a gender-neutral name and rooted from Latin is used in Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish
Namesakes of Amiee
- Amiee Clark in I Am Legend as Art Department
- Amiee Rickards in Mystical Journeys: The Search for Miss Mystique as
- Amiee Farmer acted in short Please Try Again
- Amiee Turner portrayed pivotal character of Jen in 2004 drama flick Sunday on the Rocks.
Lists having Amiee
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ami
- Baby Names that mean Dearly
- Baby Names that mean Loved
- Baby Names that mean Industrious
- Baby Names that mean Truth
- Baby Names that mean Friendship
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean People
- Baby Names that mean Beloved