Augustyna name meaning
What does Augustyna mean?
Augustyna is another transcription of Augusta. Augusta is feminine variant of August. Also Augusta is feminine variation of Augustus. Meaning of Augusta is Worthy of Respect and Magnificent is originated from Latin.
Does Augustyna work as a baby name?
Augustyna is a beautiful and unique name that has its roots in Latin. This name is a variation of the popular name Augustine, which means great and magnificent. As a baby girl name, Augustyna carries an air of sophistication, grace, and elegance. It's distinctive, yet not overly complicated, making it easy to pronounce and spell. Augustyna has a timeless quality that appeals to parents looking for something classic but not too common. The name also has an international flavor that makes it suitable for families from different cultural backgrounds. Overall, Augustyna is a wonderful choice for parents seeking a meaningful and beautiful baby girl name with historical significance.
How do I pronounce Augustyna?
Three syllabled Augustyna is pronounced as a(u)-gusty-na. It can also be pronounced as aug(us)-tyna.
Variants of Augustyna
Augusta, Augustinus, Augustus, Agostine, Augustina, Augustin, Augustine, Øystæinn, August
View middle names that goes with Augustyna like Georgette, Daia,Names that rhyme with Augustyna
How popular is the name Augustyna?
Augustyna is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Augustyna
In order to keep your motivation high, you must interact with people every now and then. You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life. You like to take safe risks. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way. You hate copying others. When it comes to life goals and career, you always give your best.
Other names similar to Augustyna
- Lauranne - The uncommon girl name Lauranne has origin in French and Latin, chiefly used in French language, Lauranne means "Laurel"
- Vincentine - Atypical baby girl name Vincentine came from Latin, meaning of Vincentine is "Vanquish"
- Cesário - Boy name Cesário is principally used in Portuguese, Cesário means "Excise or Cut" is originated from Latin
- Caron - Used especially in Welsh and English preeminent, Caron means "Loveable" and a unisex name is originated from Latin and Old Greek
- Vidal - Well-Known unisex name Vidal is of Latin origin, Vidal means "Vital, Life or Lively" is largely used in Marathi and Bengali
Sibling Names for Augustyna
If you're looking for some inspiration for sibling names to go with the unique and beautiful name Augustyna, we've got you covered. These names are perfect for either gender and range from classic to modern, so there's something for everyone. Check out our list below!
Sister for Augustyna
For a brother
Famous people named Augustyna
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Augustyna
- Girl names beginning with A
- Latin Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Great
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Magnificent
- Baby Names that mean Worthy
- Baby Names that mean Respect
- Baby Names that mean Dignified
- Baby Names that mean Majestic
- Baby Names that mean Sublime
- Baby Names that mean Holy