Lucabella meaning and origin
Lucabella is amalgamation of prevalent Luca and lofty and evergreen Bella. Bella is variation of biblical, admired and immutable Isabella. Also Bella is version of Bergljot. Bella is also version of eminent Berit, which itself is short of Elisabethnames ending in "Bella", which itself is form of Isabella in Italian and Scottish languages. Bella is form of Isabella in Italian and Scottish languages, which itself is equivalent of Annabella in English language. Also Bella is equivalent of Annabella in English language, which itself is Italian and Scottish cognate of Arabella. Bella is also Italian and Scottish cognate of Arabella, which itself is equivalent of Belinda in English, Spanish and Scottish languages. Bella is also equivalent of Belinda in English, Spanish and Scottish languages, which itself is Spanish cognate of Elizabeth. Bella is also equivalent of Elizabeth in Spanish language, which itself is equivalent of Isabel in Hungarian and Italian languages. Bella is also equivalent of Isabel in Hungarian and Italian languages, which itself is Italian and Scottish equivalent of Isabella. Bella is also Italian and Scottish equivalent of Isabella, which itself is form of Mirabelle in Spanish and English languages. Bella is also form of Mirabelle in Spanish and English languages.
Variants of Lucabella
View middle names that goes with Lucabella like Elyana, Dyna, Karmyn, Jaliyah, Essence, Kamila,Names that rhyme with Lucabella
Popularity of Lucabella
Lucabella is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. As per our estimate, over 6 people has been named Lucabella globally.
What numbers say about Lucabella?
Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person. Often you wonder if there's such thing as ‘higher purpose'? You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities. Small successes don't feed your soul. You like to be a part of the big game.
Other names similar to Lucabella, for name hunters
- Crescentius - Meaning of Crescentius is The Element Crescere Meaning to Grow is originated from Latin which is used in Latin is a baby boy name
- Viktorian means Victor is used as a boy name which is predominantly used in German is rooted from Latin
- Pavia - Of Latin origin, Pavia is used mostly in Danish, Greenlandic and English, Pavia means "Small, Little or Female Version of Paul" is bestowed upon both sexes
- Faustino - Prevalent boy name Faustino is used chiefly in Italian and Portuguese and originated from Latin, Faustino means "Fortuné"
- Netty - Queer girl name Netty means "Beyond-price or Name Ending" and is used chiefly in Norwegian and English is originated from Greek and Latin
Namesakes of Lucabella
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Lucabella
- Girl names beginning with L
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -bella
- Girl names that starts with Luc
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Daylight
- Baby Names that mean Shining
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Perfection
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Protects
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful