Karleigh meaning and origin
Karleigh is variant form of eminent Carly. Carly is variant of renowned Karly. Also Carly is version of lofty Karli. Carly is a resultant of Charles. Carly is form of Carla in English language. Also Carly is English form of Caroline. Carly is also English form of Charlotte. Meaning of Carly is Husband, Man and Place Name has its origin in Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of Karleigh
Carly, Carolus, Karly, Karli, Carla, Caroline, Charlotte, Carleah, Carline, Carleen, Carlyrose, Karles, Charles, Karl, Háriolus, Carli, Karla, Carol, Arla, Anaclara, Arline, Carola, Coralie, Carolina, Arlette, Sharla, Charlotterose, Charlot, Carleene, Carlin, CharleneNames that rhyme with Karleigh
Popularity of Karleigh
Karleigh used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1983 and over 4312 babies have been given the name in 36 years. When at its peak in 2013,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 36 years but it is still going strong. Karleigh is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Karleigh is a rare baby name in Ireland still in use today. As per our estimate, over 4000 babies have been bestowed Karleigh around the globe.
What numerology tells about Karleigh?
You want to be financially stable and work hard to achieve this. However, you focus on the wrong things. If you put your mind on something, giving up before its done is out of the question. Taking into consideration your communication skills and charisma, you won't have a problem to attract attention and spread awareness. Harmony and balance matter to you. You never want someone else to feel trapped or forced to express feelings because of you.
Do you like Karleigh? Read these names too
- Antenesca - Origin of Antenesca is in Greek, meaning of Antenesca is "That Feeds on Flower"
- Sophi - Sophi's meaning is Skill and Graceful used for girls is originated from Old Greek. Sophi is resulted from Sophia.
- Deon - Well-Known unisex name Deon is originated from Old Greek, Deon means "Abbreviation of Dionysius, Fort or Follower of Dionysius" is principally used in Greek and English
- Ronica - Originated from English and Old Greek, Unorthodox Ronica is a baby girl name, Ronica means "True Image, Bringing Victory and One who Brings Victory". Ronica is diminutive of Veronica.
- Volita - Volita's meaning is Veiled aimed at baby girls has its origin in Old Greek. Volita is resultant of Voleta.
Namesakes of Karleigh
- Karleigh Osborne, English professional football central defender
Lists having Karleigh
- Girl names beginning with K
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -leigh
- Girl names that starts with Kar
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Champion
- Baby Names that mean Place
- Baby Names that mean Fortified
- Baby Names that mean Tower
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Husband
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Vigorous