Caral meaning and origin
Unheard-of English Caral is given to girls. Caral is variation of durable and famed Carol. Carol is version of CharlesCarolus. Carol is a shortened form of Caroline. Carol is English form of Caroline. Also Carol is equivalent of Carole in English language. Carol's meaning is Husband, Womanly and Strong is of Germanic and Old High German origin.
Variants of Caral
Carol, Carolus, Caroline, Carole, Carelle, Caro, Carola, Carleen, Jocarol, Carollou, Karles, Charles, Karl, Háriolus, Arline, Carla, Coralie, Carolina, Carrole, Karo, Cara, Carly, Charlene, Charlotte, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, JoNames that rhyme with Caral
Popularity of Caral
Caral is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Caral is a common name in India. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Caral
Reason behind your depressive episodes that occur occasionally is being way too sensitive. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You can't hide emotions because it shows in your eyes how you feel at the moment. Lies can be comforting, but you always prefer to hear the ugly truth instead. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge.
Go through the following names similar to Caral
- Otfriede has its origin in Old High German, Otfriede means "Possession or Peace" is a girl name
- Roseind - Roseinds origin is German, meaning of Roseind is "Horse or Sweet"
- Amalindis - The Amalindis came from Old High German, Amalindis means "Linden Wood Shield or The Brave"
- Eckwin - Eckwins origin is Old High German, meaning of Eckwin is "Friend or Sword Tip"
- Nilda - Nilda's meaning is Hiltja or Blessed is of Old High German and Germanic origin bestowed upon baby girls is used substantially in Swedish and Spanish
Namesakes of Caral
- Caralyn Collar in The Letter as Actress
- Caralyn Kozlowski in The Guiding Light as Actress