Carrine name meaning
On This Page
What does Carrine mean?
Specifically used in English unusual, Carrine is used as a baby girl name came from Italian and Latin. Carrine is another transcription of Carine. Carine is variation of prominent Carina. Carine is French cognate of Carina.
Also Carine is English equivalent of Cara. Carine is also form of Carina in German, French and English languages. Meaning of Carine is Beloved and Dear came from Italian and Latin.
How do I pronounce Carrine?
The three syllabled name Carrine is pronounced, c(a)-rri-ne.
Variants of Carrine
Middle Names for Carrine
Sudie, view more middle names that goes with CarrineNames that rhyme with Carrine
How popular is the name Carrine?
Carrine is an uncommon baby name in United States, 24 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 1992. There are over 156 babies that have been given the name Carrine in United States.
It had a short run of 4 years on France girl names chart. Also, Carrine is a familiar name in DR Congo. According to our findings, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Carrine around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Carrine
Learn how to put your skills and abilities to work and get things done on your own. Pay more attention to your overall well-being. You are not used to standing in one place for too long because monotony isn't a thing you can get used to like many people today. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves.
If you like Carrine, you would love these names
- Mavrick - Mainly used in English and Breton uncustomary, Mavrick aimed at baby boys, meaning of Mavrick is "His Name Came to Signify an Independent Man who Avoids Conformity, Moorish or Unbranded" has its origin in Latin and English-American
- Gini - Unexpected Gini majorly is used in Telugu, Marathi and Kannada has origin in Latin, a girl name, meaning of Gini is "Parrot or Gold"
- Larry - Meaning of Larry is Crowned with Laurels, Form of Lawrence or Laurel-crowned is originated from Latin which is used primarily in English, Finnish and Swedish is aimed at both genders
- Sidony - Girl name Sidony has its origin in Latin which is used principally in English language, meaning of Sidony is "Woman from Sidon"
- Savya - Meaning of Savya is Lord Vishnu or Perfect used for both sexes and is used especially in Oriya and Tamil is originated from Latin
Sibling Names for Carrine
If you've chosen the name Carrine for your little one, congratulations! Now comes the task of finding the perfect sibling names to complement it. Here are some options to consider, ranging from classic and timeless to modern and unique.
Names for Carrine's sister
Names for Carrine's brother
Famous people named Carrine
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Carrine
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -rine
- Girl names that starts with Car
- Baby Names that mean Pretty
- Baby Names that mean Cute
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Dear