Jeanie name meaning
On This Page
What does Jeanie mean?
Meaning of Jeanie is Yahweh is Gracious came from Hebrew which is predominantly used in Norwegian, Danish, English, Swedish and Finnish is aimed at baby girls. Jeanie is a variant of ever lasting, biblical and prevalent Jane.
Jane is variant form of JeanneJean. Also Jane is variation of biblical, darling and immutable Joan. Jane is short form of names ending in "Jane". Jane is an effeminate variation of John or.
Jane is equivalent of Johanna in English language. Prominent and Conifer Jane is used notably in Kannada and English is rooted from Hebrew, Jane means "The Lord is Gracious and Gracious".
Jeanie is Scottish and English equivalent of Jean.
Is the name Jeanie suitable for a newborn?
Jeanie is a beautiful and unique name for a baby girl that has become increasingly popular over the years. This name is of Hebrew origin and means "God is gracious".
Jeanie is special because it has an old-fashioned charm to it, yet it remains timeless and relevant in modern times. It's a heartfelt name that conveys grace, kindness, and compassion. The name also stands out due to its spelling, which deviates from the more common "Jean" or "Jeannie".
Jeanie offers parents the opportunity to bestow their child with a name that has rich meaning, but isn't too obscure or difficult to pronounce. Overall, Jeanie is an excellent choice for parents who are looking for a simple yet meaningful name.
How do I pronounce Jeanie?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Jeanie is je(a)-nie.
Variants of JeanieNames that rhyme with Jeanie
How popular is the name Jeanie?
Jeanie is common in United States where over 17038 new-borns have been given the name since 1882. Currently the moniker is on a rise, in 1949, 499 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 380th position.
Additionally, the name has been in Jeanie is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 1998 but could not make beyond the top 3000.
Over 113 people have been named Jeanie in England and Wales. In France, it had been in use since 1926 and made it to the top 700 but has appeared since 2002.
There are over 137 babies that have been given the name Jeanie in France.
Jeanie is a common name in Philippines, DR Congo, Canada, Scotland, England and Australia while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia, South Africa, Malaysia, New Zealand, Haiti, Denmark and Brazil.
According to our research, over 40000 babies have been named Jeanie globally.
Jeanie in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Jeanie?
Find out what your passion is. Stop trying to fit in. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble. You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way. You are unique and born to stand out. Love is most important in your life. Partnerships are exclusively important to you. You are never bored. Even when you are alone.
You would love these names similar to Jeanie
- Margarita - Of Old Greek and Persian origin, Cherished and All time favorite Margarita is a gender insensitive name, dominantly used in Norwegian, Lithuanian and English, Margarita means "The Pearl, Child of Light or Daisy Flower". Popular name Margarita managed to bag 487th position among girl names in 1994 in United States
- Minerva - Originated from Greek and Latin, Famous and Perpetual Minerva is a girl name, Minerva means "Intellect, Roman God of Knowledge or Inspired By the Eponymous Roman Goddess of Wisdom" is used in German, Swedish and Tamil
- Brayan - Originated from Celtic, Prominent Brayan is commonly used in Scottish and Irish and is aimed at both genders, Brayan means "Hill or The Exalted"
- Randal - Loved Randal is used chiefly in English and Hindi aimed at both genders is originated from Old High German and Germanic, Randal means "Victorious, Variant of Randolph or Shield Wolf"
- Lucian - Preeminent and Ceaseless Lucians origin is Old Greek and Latin is dominantly used in English, Norwegian and Swedish, meaning of Lucian is "Form of Luke or Daylight Babies" is aimed at both boys and girls
Famous people named Jeanie
- Jeanie Johnson, former Northern Irish television presenter and journalist
- Jeanie Tracy, American singer-songwriter and actress,
- Jeanie MacPherson, American actress, writer
- Jeanie Bryson, American singer with a combination of jazz
- Jeanie Espinoza in Any Body Can Dance 2 as Actress
- Jeanie Macpherson in Dynamite as Writer
- Jeanie Moore in After Dark, My Sweet as Actress
- Jeanie Gold in Dom Hemingway as Actress
- Jeanie Rivers in Millennium as Actress
- Jeanie Roberts in Okay Toots! as Actress
- Jeanie Bacharach in Carla's Song as Casting Director
- Jeanie Calleja in The Recruit as Actress
- Jeanie Kawakami Cloutier in Reefer Madness: The Movie Musical as Actress
- Jeanie Drynan acted in movie Paperback Hero
- Jeanie Chang, from 1982 action, drama flick Mi quan san shi liu zhao, who played the N.
Lists having Jeanie
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with J
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -nie
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Gracious