Elisheva meaning and origin
Of Hebrew origin, Unorthodox Elisheva bestowed upon baby girls is used principally in Hebrew. Elisheva is a variant form of evergreen and biblical Elisha. Elisha is derivation of Elisabeth. Of Hebrew origin, Unorthodox Elisha, Elisha means "God is Help and My God is Salvation". Also. Elisheva is a variant form of skyrocketing rising and customary Elizabeth.
Variants of Elisheva
View middle names that goes with Elisheva like Bridie, Marielle, Kittie, Helene,Names that rhyme with Elisheva
Popularity of Elisheva
Elisheva is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1965 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2015, it ranked 2370th when 77 girl were named Elisheva. There are over 1909 babies that have been given the name Elisheva in United States. Elisheva is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 22 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 189 people have been named Elisheva in England and Wales. Also, it is among the top 2000 girl names in France. Over 170 people have been named Elisheva in France.
As per our research, over 2000 people has been named Elisheva globally.
Elisheva in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Elisheva?
You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities. Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right.
If you like Elisheva, you would love these names
- Avidor - Boy name Avidor means "Father of a Generation" which is used prevalently in Hebrew is of Hebrew origin
- Nerah - Nerah's meaning is Candle and Love used for baby girls is originated from Hebrew. Nerah is resultant of Nera.
- Arashell - Girl name Arashell is of Hebrew origin, meaning of Arashell is "Protected Hill and From the Strong". Arashell is resulted from Arashel.
- Joao - Outlandish Joao is originated from Hebrew, Joao means "God is Merciful" given to baby boys is used mostly in Portuguese
- Massiel - Atypical Massiel came from Hebrew, meaning of Massiel is "She who Comes Down from the Stars" is a girl name
Namesakes of Elisheva
- Elisheva Carlebach Jofen, American scholar of early modern Jewish history
- Elisheva Michaeli is noted for her acting in movie Charlie and a Half
Lists having Elisheva
- Girl names beginning with E
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Eli
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Salvation
- Baby Names that mean Jehovah
- Baby Names that mean Help
- Baby Names that mean Fullness
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Bountiful
- Baby Names that mean Plenty
- Baby Names that mean Abundance
- Baby Names that mean Sworn
- Baby Names that mean Perfection