Jamesia meaning and origin
Rare girl name Jamesia is of Hebrew origin is commonly used in English. Jamesia is variant of prevalent, long standing and biblical Jamie. Jamie is a form of venerable and prominent Jacqueline. Also Jamie is variation of loved, ceaseless and biblical James. Jamie is also a variation of Jamina. Jamie is an effeminate version of James or. Jamie is equivalent of James in Scottish language. Rare Hebrew Jamie, meaning of Jamie is "Supplanter, Holder of the Heel and Supplant".
Variants of Jamesia
Jamie, Iacobus, Iacomus, Iakobos, Yaakov, Jacqueline, James, Jamina, Jaima, Jama, Jamilyn, Jamiemarie, Jacobus, Jacomus, Jacob, Yakov, Jacalin, Jacklyn, Jaquana, Jacques, Lin, Chango, Jascha, Jasha, Aaronjames, Jamesanthony, Jemina, Yamina, Jemima, Jayma, Jamaa, Jane
View middle names that goes with Jamesia like Enia, Evah, Lainey, Xoie, Sharlene, Karmyn,Names that rhyme with Jamesia
Popularity of Jamesia
Jamesia is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1977 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1995, it ranked 3021st when 38 girls were named Jamesia. Over 666 people have been named Jamesia in United States. As per our estimate, over 600 people has been named Jamesia globally.
What numbers say about Jamesia?
If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word. Your weird habit of enjoying melancholy helps you express more creatively and develop into a better version of yourself. If you want to change the world, start with yourself. Lies can be comforting, but you always prefer to hear the ugly truth instead. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. You find a way to disappoint yourself even if there's no reason for disappointment.
Other names similar to Jamesia, for would be parents
- Jasa - Celebrated and Ceaseless Jasas origin is Hebrew is a girl name is used notably in Polish. Jasa is equivalent of Jane in Polish language
- Sarahi - Perennial and Mainstream Mainstream Sarahi is originated from Hebrew bestowed upon girls is used mainly in Hebrew and English. Sarahi is equivalent of Sarah in English language
- Azaryahu - Used in Hebrew, Azaryahu is rooted from Hebrew used as a baby boy name, Azaryahu means "He Whom God has Helped"
- Rouven - Boy name Rouven is specifically used in German, meaning of Rouven is "Behold or A Son!" came from Hebrew
- Rhesa - Offbeat girl name Rhesa means "An Affectionate Woman" has its origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Jamesia
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jamesia
- Girl names beginning with J
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Jam
- Girl names that ends with -sia
- Baby Names that mean Supplanter
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Supplants
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Protect
- Baby Names that mean Heel
- Baby Names that mean Supplant