Jeni name meaning
What does Jeni mean?
Used commonly in Norwegian, Gujarati, Finnish, Telugu, English, Kannada, Danish, Malayalam, Tamil, Marathi, Swedish, Bengali, Hindi and Oriya atypical, Jeni mostly aimed at girls is of Hebrew origin, Jeni means "White Wave, Variant of Jenny which is a Diminutive of Jane and Jennifer or Enjoy". Jeni is form of widely accepted and biblical Jane. Jane is variant form of JeanneJean. Also Jane is variant of biblical and unfading Joan. Jane is abridged form of names ending in "Jane". Jane is effeminate variation of John or. Jane is equivalent of Johanna in English language. Infrequent Hebrew Jane, meaning of Jane is "The Lord is Gracious and Jehovah has been Gracious" is used chiefly in English and Tamil. Jeni is diminutive of Jennifer. Jennifer is form of noteworthy Geneviève. Jennifer is form of Guinevere in English and German languages. Anomalous Jennifer's origin is Old Welsh, Welsh and German, meaning of Jennifer is "White and Smooth, White Spirit and White".
How do I pronounce Jeni?
j(e)-ni is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Jeni.
Variants of Jeni
Jane, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Joan, Johanna, Asia, Jennie, Hanna, Janel, Maryjane, Janelee, JenileeNames that rhyme with Jeni
How popular is the name Jeni?
A common name in United States having over 2841 recievers in 71 years of usage. Currently the name is rising, in 1972, the moniker grabbed the 1117th spot and 123 baby girls were given the name. Jeni is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. But Jeni is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 10000 have the name as well as in, Tanzania and Brazil. According to our findings, at least 60000 people have been bestowed Jeni around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jeni
We all know that this world is an ugly place to live in, but we have to do everything in our power to improve it. Financial security doesn't matter to you much. Neither does a steady love life. It's time you focus on your career. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. You have a bossy nature in love. You want to be an example of how everyone should live their life.
Parents who liked Jeni, loved these names
- Miko - Miko's meaning is Blessed Child or Beautiful is of Hebrew origin aimed at both genders is used substantially in Oriya and Danish
- Bordyn means From the Valley of the Boar and Boar Pasture has its origin in English is a boy name. Bordyn is derivative of Borden.
- Brawly - Boy name Brawly means "Meadow on a Hillside, Meadow at the Slope of the Hill and From the Hill-slope Meadow" came from English and Middle. Brawly is resulted from Brawley.
- Chaquita - Unfamiliar girl name Chaquita means "Little Girl" is originated from Spanish language. Chaquita is resultant of Chiquita.
- Jaskirat - Unwonted Punjabi Jaskirat means "Never Shortage of Money, One who Sings Praises of the Lord or Love" and is used mainly in Sikh, Indian and Hindi is used for both boys and girls
Famous people named Jeni
- Jeni Barnett, English actress and TV presenter
- Jenifour Jones in Breaking and Entering as Actress
- Jenifer Bartoli in La chanson de l'année 2012 as
- Jenifer Beth Kaplan in as
- Jeni C. Wilson in Wet Fur as Actress
- Jenine Jennings in Cool World as Miscellaneous Crew
- Jenifer Strovas in BASEketball as Actress
- Jenise Blanc in Treachery as Actress
- Jeni Le Gon in I Walked with a Zombie as Actress
- Jenise Davis in Taming Jessica Lang as Actress
- Jenifer Neme in Shade as Actress
- Jeni Chua acted in movie Last Ride
- Jeni Courtney, from 1994 drama and family film The Secret of Roan Inish, who played Fiona.
- Jeni Williams characterized main role of Milf in 2010 comedy, crime flick Rebels Without a Clue.
- In 2012, Jeni Rose played the role of Esme in comedy movie SooSoo Go to Heaven.
Lists having Jeni
- Girl names beginning with J
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Jen
- Baby Names that mean White
- Baby Names that mean Wave
- Baby Names that mean Fair
- Baby Names that mean Smooth
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Soft
- Baby Names that mean Pretty