Lakhbir meaning and origin
Unisex name Lakhbir means "As Brave as a Hundred Thousand" is chiefly used in Hindi, Punjabi and Sikh.Names that rhyme with Lakhbir
Popularity of Lakhbir
Lakhbir is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 70000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 20000 babies have been bestowed Lakhbir around the globe.
What numerology tells about Lakhbir?
You possess persistence and clarity when it comes to searching for the truth. Don't settle for an ordinary life. Don't be ordinary. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You are being too hard on people when it comes to their beliefs because you feel the constant urge to prove your theories.
Do you like Lakhbir? Other names you would love
- Satmukh - Boy name Satmukh means "Godly Face" is primarily used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Amargun - Substantially used in Sikh and Punjabi, Amargun means "Immortal Merits" is used for boys
- Chitprem notably is used in Punjabi and Sikh is a baby boy name, meaning of Chitprem is "Heart Full of Love"
- Lovleen - Unisex name Lovleen means "Absorbed or Imbued" is used particulary in Punjabi and Sikh
- Gurdweep predominantly is used in Punjabi and Sikh bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Gurdweep is "Light from the Guru"
Namesakes of Lakhbir
We could not find any notable namesake.