Thorlev meaning and origin
Thorlev is Danish cognate of Þórlæifr.Names that rhyme with Thorlev
Popularity of Thorlev
Thorlev is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Thorlev
Listen to your heart, enjoy more and care less. Your past is the reason why you've turned into this amazing, kind-hearted person. If number 11 is your soul urge no, it reveals your deepest desires. You secretly wish to inspire people with your life. Dreams are important to you because you think that a person without dreams is like a walking dead. Your best character traits are individuality and independence.
Parents who liked Thorlev, loved these names
- Pa is Danish and Swedish equivalent of Pái
- Rainald predominantly is used in German and Spanish is originated from Old Norse and Old High German, meaning of Rainald is "Advice or Rule" is given to boys
- Tagea is originated from Old Norse, Tagea means "Take" used chiefly in Danish is bestowed upon girls. Tagea is feminine version of Tage.
- Woden came from Old Norse is substantially used in English and Anglo-Saxon, a baby boy name, meaning of Woden is "King of the Gods"
- Hildur - The commonly accepted and traditional unisex name Hildur means "Battle". Its origin is in Germanic and Old Norse is commonly used in Swedish, Scandinavian and Finnish
Namesakes of Thorlev
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Thorlev
- Boy names beginning with T
- Danish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Descendant
- Baby Names that mean Heritage
- Baby Names that mean Heir
- Baby Names that mean Descendent
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Foreseeing
- Baby Names that mean Learning
- Baby Names that mean Sagacity
- Baby Names that mean Full