Zaniel meaning and origin
Originated from Hebrew, Recent and Uncommon Zaniel is customarily used for boys. Zaniel is version of biblical and persistent Daniel. Daniel means My Judge is the Lord and God is My Judge God has Judged came from Armenian, French and Portuguese.
Variants of Zaniel
View middle names that goes with Zaniel like Kyllian, Bick, Wene, Cace, Elry, Edrick,Names that rhyme with Zaniel
Popularity of Zaniel
Zaniel is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 4244 (2012) in its 18 years run on United States naming chart. Over 212 people have been named Zaniel in United States. At least, 200 people globally have carried Zaniel as their given name according to our research.
What numerology tells about Zaniel?
You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. The only way to avoid disappointment is to stop expecting from others. You have no enemies. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. Although you are the most sensitive person you know and get depressed easily, you can turn into the most inspiring and motivational person in a second.
Other names similar to Zaniel
- Renana is used specifically in English and Hebrew is a baby girl name, Renana means "Joy Song" is rooted from Hebrew
- Deneen - Used mainly in English noteworthy, Deneen means "Vindicated, Combination of Deana or Dina or Avenged" has its origin in Hebrew is a gender insensitive name . In 1965, noteworthy Deneen ranked 465 in baby girl names list in United States
- Joschua - Joschua's meaning is Yahweh is Salvation or God Helps has its origin in Hebrew and is given to boys is mostly used in German
- Axl - Origin of Prominent Axl is in Hebrew is largely used in English and is given to boys, meaning of Axl is "(God The) Father is Peace"
- Jacoumeto - The Jacoumeto is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Jacoumeto is "One Who Supplants"
Namesakes of Zaniel
We could not find any notable namesake.