Katheryn name meaning
On This Page
What does Katheryn mean?
Desirable and All time favorite Old Greek Katheryn bestowed upon baby girls used substantially in Swedish, Finnish, Danish and English, meaning of Katheryn is "Form of Catherine or Torture". Katheryn is variation of customary Karine.
Karine is variation of customary Carina. Also Karine is a variation of prevalent Karin. Karine is also variant of cherished Karina. Karine is German and English equivalent of Carine. Also Karine is English equivalent of Cara.
Karine is also German and English cognate of Carine. Karine is also equivalent of Carina in German language. Karine is also French and Russian equivalent of Karen. Karine is also English equivalent of Karina.
Karine means Dear, Beloved and Pretty is rooted from Latin, Italian and Old Greek.
How do I pronounce Katheryn?
k(a)-ther-yn is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Katheryn. It can also be pronounced as kath(e)-ryn.
Variants of Katheryn
Aikaterine, Cateline, Katharina, Karine, Carina, Karin, Karina, Carine, Cara, Karen, Caitlin, Cate, Catheryn, Catelynn, Catharina, Ecaterina, Caarina, Karena, Caron, Carin, Karolina, Oskarine, Carrine, Caira, Carry, Carola, Carolina, Caren, Karra, Anakaren, Karenlee, Caelyn, Katleen, Kaitlin, Katie
Middle Names for Katheryn
Puss, Jmia, Elna, view more middle names that goes with KatherynNames that rhyme with Katheryn
How popular is the name Katheryn?
In United States, Katheryn was once a common name since emerging in 1880 it has been given to over 14896 babies. When at the peak of its usage in 1881,. After 139 years, the name has past its prime.
Additionally, the name has been in Katheryn is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 2005.
Katheryn is a rare baby name in Ireland there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 1968. Also, Katheryn is a familiar name in Peru, England, Philippines, Venezuela, Chile, Canada, Ecuador and Guatemala.
According to our findings, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Katheryn around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Katheryn
You like to help people but refuse help when it comes to your life struggles. To have no 6 as your soul urge number means you are focused on inner healing. You don't believe in rules and restrictions. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You act protectively around the people you love and people who need help. You are a child of change. You prefer your solitude over socializing but keep in touch with people so you teach them what you know.
Parents who liked Katheryn, loved these names
- Eppie - Venerable and Prevalent Eppie is used substantially in English is a gender-neutral name, Eppie means "My Delight is in her, Well Spoken or Pleasant Speech" has origin in Hebrew and Old Greek
- Gela - Offbeat Hebrew and Old Greek Gela bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Gela is "Spear, Messenger of God or Angel" is principally used in Swedish, German and Frisian
- Lessa - Unisex name Lessa is rooted from Germanic, Hebrew and Old Greek is used notably in Swedish and Finnish. Lessa is form of Leevi in Finnish language
- Aetius - Origin of Aetius is in Greek language is used as a baby boy name and is dominantly used in Roman, meaning of Aetius is "Eagle"
- Marthe - Eminent Marthe is used primarily in Scandinavian and German is originated from Aramaic and Greek, Marthe means "Mistress, Bitter or Bitterness" is given to baby girls
Famous people named Katheryn
- Katheryn Russell-Brown, American social scientist
- Katheryn of Berain, by Adriaen van Cronenburgh c
- Katheryn Curi, American racing cyclist
- Katheryn Winnick, Canadian actress
Lists having Katheryn
- Girl names beginning with K
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Kat
- Girl names that ends with -ryn
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Torture