Aleia meaning and origin
Used in Swedish and Danish creative and adventurous, Aleia came from Old Greek, Germanic, Hebrew and Arabic is typically used for girls. Aleia is a variant of prevalent Aleah. Aleah is English cognate of Aliyah. Aleah means Sublime and To Ascend is specifically used in Arabic and English came from Hebrew. Aleia is Danish cognate of Alija.
Variants of Aleia
View middle names that goes with Aleia like Sely, Mber,Names that rhyme with Aleia
Popularity of Aleia
Aleia is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1973 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 2089th when 91 girl were named Aleia. Over 1586 people have been named Aleia in United States. Aleia is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Also, Aleia is a familiar name in Brazil. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Aleia?
You are a great person with no need of self-doubt. You need to practice listening. People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency. People who only care about their own good and satisfaction make you nervous and mad because you are all about helping others. When it comes to life goals, you dream big, meaning you are ambitious and self-confident. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective.
Do you like Aleia? Other names you would love
- Alexandra - In demand In demand, Renowned and Everlasting unisex name Alexandra is specifically used in Swedish, Hungarian and English, meaning of Alexandra is "Protector, Protector of Man or Protect or Man" came from Old Greek
- Petros - Of Old Greek origin, Unconventional Petros is used as a baby boy name which is substantially used in Greek, Petros means "The Stone, Rock and Stone". Petros is derivation of Peter.
- Sannie - Origin of Darling and Timeless Sannie is in Old Greek, meaning of Sannie is "Defender of Men and Feminine of Alexander" and a girl name is used commonly in German and Danish. Sannie is abridged form of Alexandra.
- Elene - Uncommon girl name Elene is rooted from Old Greek and Old French and is substantially used in English, Danish and Swedish languages, meaning of Elene is "Name of a Poem or Light"
- Andrae - The famous and perennial unisex name Andrae is originated from Old Greek is especially used in English and French. Andrae is English equivalent of Andre. Also Andrae is French equivalent of Andrew
Namesakes of Aleia
- Aleia Tyler in Lick Dat Pussy 2 as Actress
Lists having Aleia
- Girl names beginning with A
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ale
- Baby Names that mean High
- Baby Names that mean Sublime
- Baby Names that mean Morning
- Baby Names that mean Fragrance
- Baby Names that mean Rising
- Baby Names that mean Ascend
- Baby Names that mean Ascent
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Foreseeing
- Baby Names that mean Learning
- Baby Names that mean Sagacity
- Baby Names that mean Full