Aminda name meaning
On This Page
What does Aminda mean?
Far-out Aminda came from Arabic and Old Greek is especially used in Swedish, Arabic, Danish, Spanish, Finnish and Norwegian is a girl name. Aminda is variant form of persistent and celebrated Amanda.
Amanda is a derivative of Amandine. Amanda is effeminate variant of Amandus. Amanda's meaning is Deserving to be Loved and Fit to be is originated from Latin. Also. Aminda is variant form of famed Amina.
Amina is form of widely accepted and perpetual Amanda. Amina is an effeminate variation of Amin. Amina is Frisian equivalent of Old High German Names Containing the Name Element Amal. Also.
Aminda is version of Aminta. Aminta is a variant of popular Amina. Also. Aminda is variation of eternal and admired Minda. Minda is variation of imperishable and darling Melinda. Also Minda is a variant form of Aminda.
Minda is also version of Eminda. Minda is equivalent of Melinda in English language.
How do I pronounce Aminda?
The proper pronunciation of three syllabled Aminda is a-min-da. Some people pronounce it as am(i)-nda.
Variants of AmindaNames that rhyme with Aminda
How popular is the name Aminda?
Aminda is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Aminda is a common name in Sri Lanka while somewhat familiar name in Honduras, Indonesia, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Aminda in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Aminda
Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality. Start cleaning your karma and you will notice a tremendous change in your life. You want an extraordinary life. And by focusing on something other than material will get you one. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas.
Looking for names similar to Aminda? Please go through the following names
- Shakurah means Appreciative or Grateful used for girls is used commonly in Sindhi and Arabic
- Amra - Chiefly used in Arabic and Slavic unheard-of, Amra is originated from Arabic is a baby girl name, meaning of Amra is "Longevity or Princes"
- Darman - Boy name Darman is principally used in Tamil and Arabic languages, meaning of Darman is "Cure or Treatment"
- Fravash - Meaning of Fravash is Guardian Angel is substantially used in Marathi, Telugu and Malayalam is used for boys
- Guhika - Girl name Guhika means "Voice of Birds" is used in Arabic and Hindi
Sibling Names for Aminda
If you're considering the name Aminda for your baby girl, you might want to pick sibling names that complement it well. Here are some suggestions for sibling names that go perfectly with Aminda, ranging from traditional to unique and modern options.
Names for Aminda's sister
Names for Aminda's brother
Famous people named Aminda
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aminda
- Girl names beginning with A
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -inda
- Girl names that starts with Ami
- Baby Names that mean Honest
- Baby Names that mean Trustworthy
- Baby Names that mean Mother
- Baby Names that mean Prophet
- Baby Names that mean Truthful
- Baby Names that mean Divine
- Baby Names that mean Faithful
- Baby Names that mean Peaceful
- Baby Names that mean Protector
- Baby Names that mean Fish
- Baby Names that mean Active
- Baby Names that mean Lovable
- Baby Names that mean Loved
- Baby Names that mean Worthy
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Precious
- Baby Names that mean Lovely
- Baby Names that mean Gracious