Angelika meaning and origin
The rare girl name Angelika came from Latin and Old Greek mainly used in Hindi, Finnish, Tamil, Norwegian, Icelandic, German, Lithuanian, Swedish, Danish, Polish, Faroese and Romanian languages, Angelika means "Angelic, Messenger from God or Like An Angel". Angelika is variant of popular and durable Angela. Angela is variation of long standing and frequently used Angelica. Also Angela is variant form of preeminent and biblical Angelina. Angela is an effeminate version of Angelus. Of Old Greek origin, Queer Angela, Angela means "Heavenly Messenger and Angel". Angelika is version of desirable and perpetual Angelica. Angelica is variant of famous and persistent Angela. Angelica is feminine form of Angelicus: Latin Angelicus = Angelic, Like an Angel, Deriving from the Greek Word Αγγελος = Messenger. Angelica means Angel Sent and Angel is originated from Latin and Old Greek. Angelika is a version of biblical and famous Angelique. Angelique is equivalent of Angela in French language. Also Angelique is French and English form of Angelica. Angelique is also equivalent of Angélique in Nordic language. Queer Latin and Old Greek Angelique, meaning of Angelique is "Angel and Messenger of God".
Variants of AngelikaNames that rhyme with Angelika
Popularity of Angelika
Angelika is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1953 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1996, it ranked 1614th when 100 girl were named Angelika. Over 2726 babies in United States have been named Angelika. The moniker is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. In 2008, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 972 on girl names chart when 32 babies were named Angelika. There are over 253 babies that have been given the name Angelika in England and Wales.
Angelika is an uncommon baby name in Ireland there is very thin chances of it still being given. During its 44 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 2000 girl names. Over 300 people have been named Angelika in France. Angelika is a rare baby name in Belgium however it is still in use. However things change on global perspective, Angelika is extremely popular in Germany where every 1 in 300 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Poland and Austria. At least, 490000 people globally have carried Angelika as their given name according to our estimate.
Angelika in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Angelika
You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. To have letter A as your cornerstone means having a leadership attitude. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. What fulfills your soul is your professional success.
Parents who liked Angelika, loved these names
- Laude - Origin of Laude is in Latin is a baby boy name, meaning of Laude is "Rent"
- Franz - Pleasing and Evergreen boy name Franz has origin in Italian and German, meaning of Franz is "Little Frenchwoman or Little Frenchman / Franke" is majorly used in German, Norwegian and Danish
- Mandy - Pleasing and Venerable unisex name Mandy came from Latin and is majorly used in Danish and English languages, meaning of Mandy is "Lovable, Gracious or Worthy of Love"
- Similia - Meaning of Similia is Similar has origin in Latin
- Pricila means Primitive, Time-Honored and The Ancient is of Latin and English origin is a baby girl name. Pricila is derivative of Priscilla.
Namesakes of Angelika
- Angelika Kirchschlager, Austrian mezzo-soprano opera and lieder singer
- Angelika Brunkhorst, German politician and member of the FDP
- Angelika Volquartz, mayor of Kiel, Germany from 2003 to 2009
- Angelika Handt, retired East German sprinter
- Angelika Dünhaupt, West German luger
- Angelika Neuner, Austrian luger who competed from 1987 to 2002
- Angelika Schafferer, Austrian luger
- Angelika Beer, German politician
- Angelika Niebler, German politician and Member of the European Parliament for Germany
- Angelika Buck, German former ice dancer
- Angelika Kratzer, professor emerita of linguistics
- Angelika Dela Cruz, Filipina actress and singer
- Angelika Pylkina, Swedish pair skater
- Angelika Zielcke in Kahlschlag as Actress
- Angelika Baumgart in Psychologie des Orgasmus as Actress
- Angelika dela Cruz in Deathrow as Actress
- Angelika Jager in Robot Holocaust as Actress
- Angelika Hefner in Nackt und keß am Königssee as Actress
- Angelika Reschner in Intime Stunden auf der Schulbank as Actress
- Angelika Bartsch in Rohtenburg as Actress
- Angelika Libera in The Art of Travel as Actress
- Angelika Bahmann is a trainer and expirageist.
- In 1974 film, Inki, Angelika Bender characterized N.
- In 1952, Angelika Hauff characterized the role of Fanny Moser in romance flick Straße zur Heimat.
- Angelika Kulessa characterized the central character of Elfi in 1976 flick Paule Pauländer.
- Angelika Meissner, from 1955 comedy and drama movie Die Mädels vom Immenhof, who characterized the Dick.
- Angelika Schrobsdorff, from 1998 flick Verspiegelte Zeit - Erinnerungen von Angelika Schrobsdorff, who played N.
- In 1992 comedy flick, Alles Lüge, Angelika Unterlauf portrayed Speaker.
- In 1986, Angelika Harnisch portrayed the role of Frau Krüger in film 585 Kiloherz.
- In 2010, Angelika Sauter played the role of Kracht in drama film Eine Flexible Frau.
- In 2007, Angelika Schneider portrayed the role of Elli and Jolly's girlfriend in crime, drama film Heile Welt.
- Angelika Cording characterized leading role of N in 1983 flick Jeder Mensch ist ein Tisch, nur ich bin ein Stuhl.
Lists having Angelika
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Lithuanian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Polish Girl Names
- Roman Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Angel
- Girl names that ends with -ika
- Baby Names that mean Messenger
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Angel