Carmie meaning and origin
The odd unisex name Carmie is rooted from Hebrew. Carmie is variant of desirable and biblical Carmelo. Carmelo is a variant form of evergreen and biblical Carmela. Also Carmelo is a variant of evergreen, biblical and widespread Carmen. Odd Carmelo has its origin in Latin and Hebrew, Carmelo means "Garden, Fruit Garden and The Elements Karmel Meaning Fruit Garden Fruitful Land".
Variants of Carmie
View middle names that goes with Carmie like Austin, Braden, Feda, Hudson, Braiden, Braxton,Names that rhyme with Carmie
Popularity of Carmie
Carmie is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 60 years of usage and 428 bearers, the name could just made to the top 1877 names in 1904 before vanishing in 1978. Over 428 people have been named Carmie in United States. Also, Carmie is a familiar name in Philippines. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Carmie as their given name according to our findings.
What numbers say about Carmie?
You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You are the mover and shaker of the world. Your heart is as big as a mountain. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. Travelling is your passion. You have to think of your own purpose and reason for waking up in the morning.
Parents who liked Carmie, loved these names
- Atara - Used prevalently in Hebrew and Portuguese unexpected, Atara is used as a baby girl name, Atara means "Crown" has origin in Hebrew
- Elischa - Meaning of Elischa is God is Help or God has Helped used for baby boys and originated from Hebrew is mostly used in German
- Kanyelle - The boy name Kanyelle came from Hebrew, Kanyelle means "Halm and Spear-Like". Kanyelle is a derivative of Kaniel.
- Danuse - Mostly used in Czech, Danuse aimed at baby girls, meaning of Danuse is "God is My Judge" has its origin in Hebrew
- Madalene - The odd and venerable girl name Madalene has origin in Hebrew, Madalene means "One who is Elevated and Native of Magdala" is substantially used in English language. Madalene is a spelling variant of Madeline.
Namesakes of Carmie
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Carmie
- Boys names beginning with C
- Girls names beginning with C
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Car
- Girl names that ends with -mie
- Baby Names that mean Garden
- Baby Names that mean Fruit
- Baby Names that mean Fruitful
- Baby Names that mean Land
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Red
- Baby Names that mean Lady
- Baby Names that mean Mount
- Baby Names that mean Carmel