Erja meaning and origin
Erja is Finnish cognate of Arja. Also Erja is form of Irja in Finnish language.
Variants of ErjaNames that rhyme with Erja
Popularity of Erja
Erja is a popular baby name in Finland where every 1 in 1000 have the name. According to our estimate, over 6000 babies have been named Erja globally, concentrated mainly Nordic regions.
Erja in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Erja
You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless. You only need the right ones to be content in life. And you are right. If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual.
Looking for a name like Erja? Please go through the following names
- Siw - Girl name Siw is primarily used in Finnish, Danish and Swedish, meaning of Siw is "Wife or Bride" is originated from Nordic
- Dyveke - Used substantially in Finnish and Swedish, Dyveke is used as a girl name, Dyveke means "Little White Dove or Little Dove, Seedúfa" has origin in Danish and Germanic
- Benoni - Chiefly used in Danish, Norwegian and Finnish languages, Benoni means "Son of Sorrows or Son of My Sorrow" is a boy name is originated from Hebrew
- Eida - Germanic name Eida is commonly used in Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish is a girl name. Eida is Frisian cognate of Old High German Names Beginning with Agi-
- Sanda - Chiefly used in Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish uncustomary, Sanda aimed at baby girls, meaning of Sanda is "Defender of Men and Protector" is originated from Spanish, English and Old Greek. Sanda is feminine variation of Sander.
Namesakes of Erja
We could not find any notable namesake.