Gitten meaning and origin
Gitten is variant form of cherished Gitte. Gitte is version of predominant and virtuous Birgit. Also Gitte is a variation of popular Gitta. Gitte is shortened form of Brigitta. Also Gitte is abridged form of Brigitte. Gitte's origin is Old Norse and Celtic, meaning of Gitte is "Sublime and The Exalted One".
Variants of GittenNames that rhyme with Gitten
Popularity of Gitten
Gitten is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Sweden. As per our findings, over 50 babies have been bestowed Gitten around the globe.
What numbers say about Gitten?
If you have letter N as your capstone, you like to think outside the box. In fact, you don't even know where the box is. Working on your career is what makes you happy. The law of attraction is something you admire and use when it comes to achieving your goals. You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma. Don't make work your priority. You are an inspirational person who respects the rules and social restrictions.
Do you like Gitten? Other names you would love
- Ledjo - Dominantly used in Sami persistent and celebrated, Ledjo is used as a baby boy name. Ledjo is Sami cognate of Leo
- Skofte is form of Skofti in Danish language
- Kimmernaq is Greenlandic form of Kingmernaĸ
- Fenrir means Fen-Dweller, Deriving from Old Norse Fen = Fen, Marsh is prevalently used in Icelandic, Swedish and Danish and is used for boys is rooted from Old Norse
- Severine - Rare girl name Severine came from Latin and Spanish, meaning of Severine is "Rigor or Seriousness" is dominantly used in Norwegian and Finnish
Namesakes of Gitten
We could not find any notable namesake.