Laureleen name meaning
On This Page
What does Laureleen mean?
Laureleen's meaning is Laurel is of Latin origin. Laureleen is variant of predominant Laurent. Laurent is variant form of ever lasting and saintly Laurence. Also Laurent is version of Laurentius. Laurent has its origin in Latin language, Laurent means "Laurel".
It is celebrated on October 19 or August 10.
Variants of Laureleen
Middle Names for Laureleen
Made, view more middle names that goes with LaureleenNames that rhyme with Laureleen
How popular is the name Laureleen?
Laureleen is an uncommon baby name in France, its highest ever rank is 1571 (1994) in its 11 years run on France naming chart. As per our evaluation, over 50 people has been named Laureleen globally.
What numerology tells about Laureleen?
Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You are born for so much more than you think. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You like to feel comfy in your clothing rather than look amazing but feel tight. Stress hates your guts. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves.
Do you like Laureleen? You would love these names
- Nunzio - Widely Accepted boy name Nunzio means "Nuntius or The Element Nuntio Which Means to Announce to Report" that came from Italian and Latin is prevalently used in Italian
- Miles - Renowned and Venerable unisex name Miles is of Old French and Latin origin, Miles means "Merciful or Servant" is commonly used in English and Finnish
- Mili - Odd unisex name Mili is prevalently used in Finnish and Bengali has its roots in Latin, meaning of Mili is "A Meeting, Bitter or To Find"
- Acey - Acey's meaning is Number One and First-rate came from Latin and is predominantly used in English is used for both boys and girls. Acey is short of Ace.
- Yolande - Rare girl name Yolande is of Old Greek, English and Latin origin, meaning of Yolande is "Violet, Violets Bloom or Violette" is particulary used in French, Swedish and Danish
Famous people named Laureleen
We could not find any notable namesake.