Selenia meaning and origin
Unexpected choice Selenia especially is used in Danish, Finnish, English and Swedish is originated from Old Greek is bestowed upon girls. Selenia is version of pleasing Selene. Selene is version of everlasting and pleasing Selina. Selene is equivalent of The Greek Name Σελήνη in Nordic language. Selene's meaning is Heaven, Light and Lunar Glow is originated from Old Greek. Also. Selenia is form of commonly accepted and ceaseless Selina. Selina is version of persistent and outstanding Celina. Selina is English cognate of Celina.
Variants of Selenia
View middle names that goes with Selenia like Hebe, Enma, Dannielle,Names that rhyme with Selenia
Popularity of Selenia
In France, Selenia is a familiar name where it has been in use since 2005 and has secured the place in top 900 names. In 2007, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 868 on girl names chart when 52 babies were named Selenia. Over 242 babies in France have been named Selenia. The moniker is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1959 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1998, it ranked 3914th when 29 girls were named Selenia. There are over 467 babies that have been given the name Selenia in United States.
Also, Selenia is a familiar name in Dominican Republic, Zambia, Venezuela, Mexico, Italy, Honduras, Costa Rica, Malawi, Spain, Nicaragua and Tanzania. As per our findings, over 3000 people has been named Selenia globally.
What numbers say about Selenia?
Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless. You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe. Don't take life too seriously. You are just scared to express your feelings because you secretly believe it will give people power over you. Stop expecting from people to do for you what you are willing to do for them. They don't have your heart.
Do you like Selenia? You would love these names
- Agatha - Renowned and Perpetual Agatha is originated from Old Greek is a girl name, Agatha means "Good or The Word Agathos with the Meaning Kind Good" is used in Marathi, Finnish and Swedish
- Jerzy - Far-out Jerzy principally is used in Danish and English, meaning of Jerzy is "Earthworker or Bauer" and a gender-neutral name is originated from Old Greek
- Dorothéa - Meaning of Dorothéa is Gift or God is notably used in German which is rooted from Greek
- Amarilli majorly is used in Italian, meaning of Amarilli is "Amaryssein". It is rooted from Old Greek is given to baby girls
- Menelaos - Boy name Menelaos is originated from Old Greek. Menelaos is equivalent of Menelaos in English language
Namesakes of Selenia
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Selenia
- Girl names beginning with S
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -nia
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Sky
- Baby Names that mean Moon
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Heaven
- Baby Names that mean Shine
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Glow