Aanisah name meaning
On This Page
What does Aanisah mean?
Aanisah means Young Lady or Maiden is used predominantly in Sindhi and Arabic is originated from Arabic is given to baby girls. Aanisah is a form of popular Anissa. Anissa is resultant of Agnes.
Anissa is English cognate of Agnes. Also Anissa is Dutch form of Anna. Meaning of Anissa is Compliance, Night-less and Grace has its origin in Old Greek and Greek.
Variants of AanisahNames that rhyme with Aanisah
How popular is the name Aanisah?
Aanisah is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and achieved its top ranking of 1434 in 1996.
As per our estimate, over 90 people has been named Aanisah globally.
What numbers say about Aanisah?
What others struggle to achieve comes out naturally for you. Instead of wasting money, find a way to invest it in your future. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. You have the reputation of making the same mistake twice and not following your heart, is what letter H as your capstone says about you.
Do you like Aanisah? You would love these names
- Farhana - Unusual Farhana prevalently is used in Kannada and Bengali, meaning of Farhana is "Princess, Cheerful or Shehzadi" has its roots in Arabic is used as a gender-neutral name
- Pinkal especially is used in Gujarati and Hindi bestowed upon boys, meaning of Pinkal is "Mindless"
- Marjanah means Precious Stone is used mostly in Arabic and Sindhi is a baby girl name
- Lamaris - Of Old French origin, Unwonted Lamaris is used as a baby boy name, Lamaris means "Pond". Lamaris is derived from Lamar.
- Safoorah - Girl name Safoorah means "Wife of Prophet Musa" is commonly used in Sindhi and Arabic
Famous people named Aanisah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aanisah
- Girl names beginning with A
- Arabic Girl Names
- Sindhi Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Young
- Baby Names that mean Lady
- Baby Names that mean Maiden