Abryanna meaning and origin
Unconventional girl name Abryanna has origin in Hebrew. Abryanna is version of cherished Abra. Also Abra is form of Abrianna. Abra is effeminate variant of Abraham. Unconventional Abra came from African-Akan and Hebrew languages, meaning of Abra is "Father of a Multitude and Example". Abryanna is variant of Abrianna. Abrianna is variation of acclaimed Abra.
Variants of Abryanna
View middle names that goes with Abryanna like Nanette, Evangeline, Malvina, Ellianna,Names that rhyme with Abryanna
Popularity of Abryanna
Abryanna is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 23 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 265 babies in United States have been named Abryanna. As per our estimate, over 200 babies have been bestowed Abryanna around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Abryanna
You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort. You are all about adventure and travel. When you like someone in a romantic way, it makes you nervous. As for your friends, keep it real. You are always open to experience something new. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence.
Looking for a name like Abryanna? Please go through the following names
- Reveka - Revekas origin is Hebrew, meaning of Reveka is "Captivating", used commonly in Hindi, Kannada and Tamil is given to girls
- Isobel - Originated from Hebrew, Prevalent and All time favorite Isobel bestowed upon girls used principally in Scottish and English, Isobel means "God is Perfection, Or: God is My Oath or Variant of Elizabeth"
- Milcah means Counsel is particulary used in Hebrew. It is rooted from Hebrew is used as a girl name
- Elkanah - Anomalous Elkanah is originated from Hebrew is predominantly used in English, Elkanah means "Kanah or El" is used for baby boys
- Ardell - Meaning of Ardell is From the Hare's Dell is a gender-neutral name. Its origin is in Hebrew is used substantially in English
Namesakes of Abryanna
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Abryanna
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -anna
- Baby Names that mean Fire
- Baby Names that mean Cloud
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Boat
- Baby Names that mean Father
- Baby Names that mean Multitude
- Baby Names that mean Amount
- Baby Names that mean Mother