Yianni meaning and origin
Uncustomary Yianni came from Hebrew is commonly used in Greek is a baby boy name. Yianni is version of dominant, biblical and imperishable John. John is a diminutive of Johannes. John is equivalent of Johannes in German and English languages. John's meaning is God has Been Gracious: has Shown Favor In the Bible John the Baptist Baptized Christ In the Jordan, Yahweh is Gracious Yahweh is Merciful and God is Merciful is of Hebrew origin.
Variants of Yianni
John, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Johannes, Dejohn, Gianni, Jackie, Yanis, Aaronjohn, John Paul, Jeanne, Johanna, Ivan, Hanan, Hanko, Janek, Janica, Johansinnguaq, Jean, Daejohn, Jackye, Iacobus, Iacomus, Iakobos, Yaakov, Jacky, Yaniz, Aharon, Aaron, Johnpaul, PaulNames that rhyme with Yianni
Popularity of Yianni
Yianni is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1991 but could not make beyond the top 5000. There are over 362 babies that have been given the name Yianni in United States. It had a short run of 5 years on England and Wales boy names chart. According to our research, at least 300 people have been bestowed Yianni around the globe.
What numerology tells about Yianni?
Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence. You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others. When it comes to your professional life, you like to experiment and take risks to accomplish more and make a career progression. Your primary goal is to create a life you won't need a yearly vacation from. You always care more about other people's well-being and never find time to check how you are doing.
Other names similar to Yianni, for name hunters
- Jannae - Jannae's meaning is Has Answered or Modern Name Based on Jane or Jean has its origin in Hebrew aimed at baby girls is used predominantly in English
- Yadid - Yadid's meaning is Lover, Beloved or Friend is a boy name commonly used in Hindi and English is of Hebrew origin
- Jain - The queer unisex name Jain means "Good Character or Obeying Jainism" which is used especially in Kannada and Hindi has its origin in Hebrew language
- Zethan - New-fangled and Sufficiently quirky Hebrew Zethan means "Shining" is used as a baby boy name
- Jordyn - Cherished Hebrew Jordyn means "The Descending" and is dominantly used in English is used as a unisex name . On list of baby girl names, cherished Jordyn was spotted at 166th position in 2018 in United States
Namesakes of Yianni
- Yiannis Papadopoulos in Before Midnight as Actor
- Yianni Papamanolis directed the short Mr. Wolf