Belia meaning and origin
Noteworthy Belia is originated from African-Bini, French, Italian and Hungarian is used as a baby girl name. Belia is form of Obelia. Obelia means Off the Beaten Path is rooted from African-Bini is substantially used in English. Also. Belia is form of biblical and famed Bella. Bella is version of biblical and dominant Isabella. Also Bella is variant form of Bergljot. Bella is also form of well-liked Berit. Bella is short form of Elisabethnames ending in "Bella". Bella is form of Isabella in German, English and Scottish languages. Also Bella is equivalent of Annabella in English language. Bella is also equivalent of Arabella in Scottish, Italian and English languages. Bella is also form of Belinda in Scottish and Spanish languages. Bella is also Spanish equivalent of Elizabeth. Bella is also Italian and Russian form of Isabel. Bella is also Italian and German equivalent of Isabella. Bella is also equivalent of Mirabelle in Spanish and English languages. Also. Belia is form of commonly accepted Bela. Bela is variant of pleasing Béla.
Variants of Belia
View middle names that goes with Belia like Poppie, Annalise, Elle, Jkia,Names that rhyme with Belia
Popularity of Belia
Belia is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1909 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. In 1931, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 970 on girl names chart when 51 babies were named Belia. There are over 2025 babies that have been given the name Belia in United States. Belia is a common name in Mexico and Argentina while somewhat familiar name in Colombia, Indonesia, Peru, Honduras, Zambia, Philippines, Bolivia, South Africa, Guatemala, Tanzania, Chile, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Malawi, Netherlands and DR Congo. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Belia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Belia
You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite. When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff. You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Belia
- Arnfríður is used in Faroese, Danish and Icelandic is bestowed upon both sexes. Arnfríður is Icelandic form of Arnfríðr. Also Arnfríður is equivalent of Arnfrøðr in Faroese language
- Samson - Dominant and Evergreen boy name Samson is used in German and Norwegian, rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Samson is "Little Sun or Sun Child Little Sun"
- Lisèle - Lisèles origin is Hebrew, meaning of Lisèle is "God is Fullness"
- Marle - Outlandish Marle has its origin in Old English is a gender-neutral name, Marle means "Contraction of Maria and Magdalene and Lena". Marle is diminutive of Marlene.
- Abigayle - Abigayle's meaning is My Father Rejoices or Joy of My Father is used as a gender insensitive name. It is rooted from Hebrew is majorly used in Danish, Swedish and English
Namesakes of Belia
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Belia
- Girl names beginning with B
- African Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Hungarian Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lia
- Baby Names that mean White
- Baby Names that mean Intelligent
- Baby Names that mean Evening
- Baby Names that mean Time
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Jasmine
- Baby Names that mean Sacred
- Baby Names that mean Wood
- Baby Names that mean Tree
- Baby Names that mean Creeper
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Perfection
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Protects
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Path