Aenni meaning and origin
Commonly used in German language, Aenni means "Grace or Mercy". Aenni is version of biblical and immutable Anna. Anna is variant form of Hanna    . Also Anna is variant form of Germanic Names Beginning with Arn-. Anna is form of Channah or Hannah in Latin and Old Greek languages. Anna's origin is Old Greek and Hebrew, meaning of Anna is "Favour and Grace and God has Favoured Me".
Variants of AenniNames that rhyme with Aenni
Popularity of Aenni
Aenni is an uncommon name probably limited to Switzerland. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Aenni?
Keep distance and focus on your own aspirations. If you have the letter I as your capstone it reveals your emotional side. Instead of exploring and searching for something the whole time, try to enjoy life. Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. Every challenge is there to sharpen your focus and improve your survival skills.
If you like Aenni, you would love these names
- Kunz - Boy name Kunz means "Advice, Everyone or Bold" which is used in German is originated from Germanic and Old High German
- Petrisse - Of Latin origin, Petrisse means "Rock" is a girl name is mainly used in German
- Farald - Largely used in German, Farald means "Rule, Fare or Go", a baby boy name is of English and Old High German origin
- Norgard - Norgard's meaning is Fence, Enclosure or Protection is prevalently used in German that came from Old High German is used as a baby girl name
- Siegbrecht - Siegbrecht's meaning is Victory or Bright is largely used in German. Its origin is in Old High German is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Aenni
We could not find any notable namesake.