Aleeka meaning and origin
Queer girl name Aleeka came from African-Ibo. Aleeka is form of renowned Alika. Alika is equivalent of Alice in Hawaiian language. Also Alika is equivalent of Aleka in German language. Queer Alika came from Germanic, Greenlandic and African-Ibo languages, meaning of Alika is "Noble, Love and Kind".
Variants of AleekaNames that rhyme with Aleeka
Popularity of Aleeka
Aleeka is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1996. At least, 30 people globally have carried Aleeka as their given name according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Aleeka?
You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. To have number 3 as your soul urge number reveals the creative side of your personality. Give yourself some personal space to think. You play with people's emotions when it comes to romantic relationships because of the fear of betrayal. You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond.
Other names similar to Aleeka
- Dietgund - Meaning of Dietgund is 'People' or 'Struggle' is originated from Old High German
- Heïdi - Of German origin, Heïdi means "Noble or Fight"
- Ernestino - Ernestino's meaning is Earnest is of Germanic origin which is used primarily in English and Spanish is aimed at baby boys
- Laberian - Laberians origin is German, meaning of Laberian is "Country or Illustrious or Brilliant"
- Farhild - Farhild's meaning is Travel or Struggle came from Old High German
Namesakes of Aleeka
We could not find any notable namesake.