Debbie name meaning
What does Debbie mean?
Persistent and Prominent Debbie is used majorly in Swedish, Finnish, English, Norwegian and Danish is a unisex name. Its origin is in English and Hebrew, Debbie means "A Bee or Form of Deborah". Debbie is a variant of evergreen, biblical and prevailing Deborah. Prevailing and Evergreen Deborah has its origin in Hebrew, Deborah means "Bee, Queen Bee and Hebrew". Debbie is a shortened form of Debora. Debora is version of biblical, enduring and outstanding Deborah. Debora is Nordic form of The Hebrew Name דְּבוֹרָה = Bee. Meaning of Debora is A Bee has origin in Hebrew.. Debbie is celebrated on September 21.
How do I pronounce Debbie?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Debbie is d(eb)-bie.
Variants of DebbieNames that rhyme with Debbie
How popular is the name Debbie?
Debbie was among the n extremely popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1880 around 188105 babies have been given the moniker. At its zenith in 1959, the moniker grabbed the 20th spot and 19535 baby girls were given the name. However after 154 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. In addition to that, the first name has been in the top 50 baby names 8 times Debbie was a common name in New South Wales. Over 3191 babies have been named Debbie since 1957. When at the peak of its usage in 1959,. After 18 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Also, Debbie was a common name in Queensland. Over 826 babies have been named Debbie since 1960. At the peak of its usage in 1960,. After 13 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts.
Debbie is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 600 names. In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 571 on girl names chart when 43 babies were named Debbie. Over 296 people have been named Debbie in England and Wales. Debbie is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, even after 30 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 300. Over 201 people have been named Debbie in Ireland. In France, it has been in use since 1956 and peaked in 1960 when it ranked 1023rd. It had a short run of 6 years on Belgium girl names chart.
But Debbie is a popular baby name in Canada where every 1 in 500 have the name as well as in, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Netherlands, Philippines, Ghana and Scotland. At least, 770000 people globally have carried Debbie as their given name according to our estimate.
Debbie in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Debbie
You want a stable, deep connection with people. Number 9 as your expression no represents your higher purpose in life. You don't even try to explain yourself, except to the people that matter. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless. You have high ideals. You are lagging behind on motivational front. You like people too but prefer your solitude.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Debbie
- Douglas - Used principally in Norwegian and Finnish unfading and customary, Douglas means "Blood River or Dark Water" and is aimed at both genders has its origin in Celtic and Welsh. In 2010, famous name Douglas managed to bag 485th position in baby boy names list in United States
- Christie - Celebrated and Enduring Christies origin is Latin is used especially in Danish and English aimed at both boys and girls, meaning of Christie is "Feminine Name Beginning with Christ, Disciple of the Christ or Follower of Christ"
- Eliza - Noteworthy and Perpetual Elizas origin is Germanic and Hebrew is used as a unisex name which is principally used in English, Hungarian and Finnish, meaning of Eliza is "Form of Elizabeth, The Chosen or Precious"
- William means Resolute Protector or Will or Helmet came from Germanic and Old High German mainly used in English and Norwegian is bestowed upon both genders
- Todd - Acclaimed and Evergreen unisex name Todd is majorly used in Swedish and English. It is rooted from Old English, meaning of Todd is "Fuchs or Fox"
Middle names for Debbie
Possible options for a child named Debbie include these loveable and bold middle names:
View more middle names that goes with Debbie.
Sibling Names for Debbie
Debbie is a beautiful name for a baby girl that has been popular for decades. If you're looking to give your little one a name that complements Debbie perfectly, we've got you covered! In this list, we've compiled some of the best sibling names that would make great pairs with Debbie.
Sister for Debbie
For a brother
Famous people named Debbie
- Debbie A. Clary, Republican member of the North Carolina General Assembly representing the state's 46th Senate district
- Debbie Ferguson-McKenzie, Bahamian sprint athlete of Bahamian descent
- Debbie Barham, English comedy writer
- Debbie Stoller, 'New York Times' best-selling American author
- Debbie Parris-Thymes, Jamaican athlete
- Debbie McDonald, American dressage rider
- Debbie Knox, British curler from Lochgelly, Scotland
- Debbie Loeb, female singer/songwriter/actress and is the sister of singer/songwriter/actress Lisa Loeb
- Debbie Thrower, English journalist and broadcaster
- Debbie Lindley, English television presenter and journalist
- Debbie Greenwood, British television presenter and a former beauty queen
- Debbie Flood, English female rower
- Debbie Dadey, including 74 total Bailey School Kids titles that she has co-written with Marcia Jones
- Debbie Sell, leading British speech and language therapist
- Debbie Doom, American, former collegiate All-American
- Debbie Almontaser,
- Debbie Reynolds, American actress, singer, businesswoman
- Debbie Gibson, One of those singles, "Foolish Beat"
- Debbie Stabenow, American politician
- Debbie Meyer, American former competition swimmer
- Debbie McGee, English television
- Debbie Allen, American actress, dancer, choreographer
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz, American politician serving as the U.S. Representative for
- Debbie Jaramillo, was mayor of Santa Fe
- Debbie Goad, | work = The New York Times| accessdate = 2012-06-11| date = 1995-11-26| url = https://www
- Debbie Austin, American professional golfer
- Debbie Combs, professional wrestler
- Debbie Matenopoulos, American television host
- Debbie Travis, British-Canadian television personality
- Debbie Brill, Canadian high jump athlete
- Debbie Jacobs, American singer who had several Disco hits
- Debbie Hockley, former New Zealand cricketer
- Debbie Rochon, Canadian actress and former stage performer
- Debbie Wiseman, British composer for film and television
- Debbie Friedman, American singer-songwriter of Jewish religious songs and melodies
- Debbie Armstrong, former World Cup alpine ski racer from Seattle
- Debbie Flintoff-King, retired Australian athlete
- Debbie Watson, Australian water polo player
- Debbie Watson, retired American movie and television actress
- Debbie Chazen, English actress
- Debbie Black, assistant coach for the Ohio State University before being named the head coach of the Eastern Illinois University Women's Basketball team on May 16
- Debbie Koegel, American former competitive ice dancer
- Debbie Googe, English musician
- Debbie McCormick, American curler from Rio, Wisconsin
- Debbie Drechsler, American illustrator and comic book creator
- Debbie Regala, served the 27th District as a Washington State Legislator
- Debbie Lee Carrington, American actress and stuntwoman
- Debbie Davies, American blues guitarist
- Debbie Lee, former Australian rules football player and coach
- Debbie Dickinson, American actress and fashion model
- Debbie Sperry in Red State as Actress
- Debbie Durkin in The Expendables as Miscellaneous Crew
- Debbie Tay in New Year's Rotten Eve as
- Debbie Haeusler in Conversations with Cordell Capone as
- Debbie Newby-Ward in Which Disney Princess Sings 'A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes'? as Actress
- Debbie Korkunis in The Ides of Metropolis as Actress
- Debbie Wheeler in Nothing Like a Dame as Actress
- Debbie Sheridan in Deep Impact as Casting Department
- Debbie Miller in Target Sparrow Unit as Actress
- Debbie Cameron Deborah Cameron is an American singer of Bahamian origin who has had her musical career in Denmark.
- In 1977, Debbie Cinthya Dewi portrayed the role of N in action film Krakatau.
- In 1988, Debbie Lee London portrayed the role of Christi in comedy and horror film Unmasked Part 25.
- In 1971 horror and mystery film, The Toy Box, Debbie Osborne characterized Sally Howard.
- Debbie Sloan, from 1971 movie Gigi Goes to Pot, who portrayed the Gigi.
- In 1983 horror flick, The Prey, Debbie Thureson portrayed Nancy.
- Debbie Bennett characterized leading character of Janelle in 2001 drama movie The Connection.
- Debbie Krant, from 1983 comedy and drama film Emerald Cities, who played the Elf.
- In 1992 horror movie, Dark Harvest, Debbie O'Der played Lori.
- Debbie Wong characterized central role of Rebecca in 1997 drama flick Helena's Hex.
- In 2007 comedy movie, The Sofa, Debbie Heimowitz played Rachel.
- In 2014 action, comedy movie, Bullets Over Petaling Street, Debbie Goh portrayed Angel.
- Debbie Chou portrayed central character of N in 1982 drama, romance flick Feng yu zhong de yan zi.
- Debbie Lockhart characterized important character of Cupid in 2013 comedy film One Night Stands.
Lists having Debbie
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with D
- Girls names beginning with D
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular Girl Names in United States (1967)
- Popular Girl Names in New South Wales (1975)
- Popular Girl Names in Queensland (1974)
- Baby Names that mean Bee