Ahnna meaning and origin
Of Hebrew origin, Unexpected Ahnna is given to baby girls. Ahnna is variant of well-known and biblical Anna. Anna is variation of Hanna    . Also Anna is variation of Germanic Names Beginning with Arn-. Anna is Greek, Old Greek and Latin form of Channah or Hannah. Meaning of Anna is Full of Grace and Grain is of Hebrew and Old Greek origin.
Variants of Ahnna
View middle names that goes with Ahnna like Christena, Malvina, Minna, Wiktoria,Names that rhyme with Ahnna
Popularity of Ahnna
Ahnna is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1987 but could not make beyond the top 8000. Over 212 people have been named Ahnna in United States. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Ahnna
You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. Your attitude is expressive and energetic. Open up to new suggestions and ideas. In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong.
Do you like Ahnna? Other names you would love
- Jonnelle - Uncommon girl name Jonnelle is rooted from Hebrew, principally used in English language, Jonnelle means "Modern Female Version of John or Jon or God is Gracious"
- Jenae - Rare girl name Jenae has its origin in Hebrew and is used mostly in English language, Jenae means "God has Answered, Combination of Jen or Renee or Modern Name Based on Jane or Jean"
- Miguelle - Meaning of Miguelle is Who is Like God is used substantially in Spanish. Its origin is in Hebrew
- Jonalyn - Majorly used in English unheard-of, Jonalyn has origin in Hebrew, meaning of Jonalyn is "God is Gracious or Modern Female Version of John or Jon" is aimed at girls
- Arnon - Meaning of Arnon is Rushing Stream is originated from Hebrew is given to boys
Namesakes of Ahnna
- Ahnna Rasch is a Swedish supermodel and actress known for her performance as Clara in 2013 Sci-fi, Drama LFO.
Lists having Ahnna
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -nna
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Food
- Baby Names that mean Grain
- Baby Names that mean Earth
- Baby Names that mean Water
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Angel
- Baby Names that mean Elder
- Baby Names that mean Brother
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Favoured
- Baby Names that mean Mother
- Baby Names that mean Eagle
- Baby Names that mean Mercy