Jacko name meaning
On This Page
What does Jacko mean?
Boy name Jacko is mostly used in Finnish, Danish and Swedish has its origin in Hebrew and English languages. Jacko is a variant form of venerable and eminent Jack. Jack is variation of JacquesJohn.
Jack is short version of Jackson. Jack is English cognate of Jackin. Also Jack is English equivalent of Jacques. Jack is originated from English and Hebrew languages, Jack means "One Who Supplants, God is Gracious and Yahweh is Gracious".
What's Jacko like for a baby name?
Jacko is a unique and charming name that is perfect for baby boys. It is a Hebrew name that signifies one who supplants, which means someone who takes the place of another.
Jacko has a simple yet strong sound to it, making it an easy name to remember and pronounce. It also has a timeless quality, making it suitable for any generation. Jacko has a distinctive personality that sets it apart from other traditional names, making it an excellent choice for parents looking to give their child something different.
Its short form, Jack, also provides an excellent nickname option that can be used throughout one's life. Overall, Jacko is a versatile and memorable name that any boy would be lucky to have!
How do I pronounce Jacko?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Jacko as j(ac)-ko.
Variants of Jacko
Jack, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Jackin, Jacques, Jaak, Jackjohn, Jeanne, Johanna, Ivan, John, Johannes, Hanan, Jankin, Jacoumeto, Jacqueline, Jacquelyn, Iacobus, Iacomus, Iakobos, Yaakov, Jacob, James, JacobusNames that rhyme with Jacko
How popular is the name Jacko?
Jacko is a rare name around the world.
Jacko in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Jacko?
You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You are the peacemaker in your society. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. Realizing your goals is what lifts your spirit and boosts your self-confidence. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective.
Other names similar to Jacko
- Tideke is Frisian and German form of Tidika
- Napaartoq is equivalent of Napârtoĸ in Greenlandic language
- Annar - Annar's meaning is Second used for boys and is used chiefly in Swedish, Norwegian and Danish has its origin in Old Norse
- Bolli - The boy name Bolli is rooted from Old Norse chiefly used in Old Norse and Icelandic languages, Bolli means "Little Drinking Jug, Probably a Pet Name for a Small Round Person"
- Paedher is equivalent of Pædher in Swedish language
Famous people named Jacko
- Jacko McDonagh, Irish professional footballer
- Jacko Heaslip, Irish cricketer
Lists having Jacko
- Boy names beginning with J
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Son
- Baby Names that mean Supplants
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Merciful