Jannu meaning and origin
Jannu is form of Janne in Finnish language.
Variants of JannuNames that rhyme with Jannu
Popularity of Jannu
Jannu is a rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jannu
Don't ruin your gentle spirit with greediness and temporary satisfaction. You are an intuitive, creative, and down-to-earth person who doesn't care about material things much. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. There isn't a person you can't charm. You always act like everything's just great. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting.
Looking for names similar to Jannu? Please go through the following names
- Rapo - Used mostly in Finnish durable and popular, Rapo is typically given to boys. Rapo is form of Rafael in Finnish language
- Aluska - Modern boy name Aluska is used especially in Finnish. Aluska is Finnish equivalent of Aleska
- Rikhaartti - Largely used in Finnish, Rikhaartti is used as a boy name. Rikhaartti is Finnish form of Rikard
- Toroteija - Loved and Ever lasting girl name Toroteija is used principally in Finnish. Toroteija is Finnish form of Dorothea
- Andersine - Andersines origin is Old Greek, Scandinavian and Latin is a baby girl name, largely used in Danish, meaning of Andersine is "The Brave, The Manly and The Brave". Andersine is effeminate variation of Anders.
Namesakes of Jannu
We could not find any notable namesake.