Joani meaning and origin
Unheard-of Joani has its origin in Hebrew is used as a baby girl name. Joani is a variant form of venerable, biblical and acclaimed Joan. Joan is variant of JeanJohn. Also Joan is variant of famous and ceaseless Joanna. Joan is form of Johanna in English language. Also Joan is Swedish equivalent of Ióan. Meaning of Joan is God is Merciful and Merciful has origin in Hebrew.
Variants of Joani
Joannee, Joan, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Joanna, Johanna, Ióan, Ioana, Jane, Jovanka, Joanthony, Jeanne, Ivan, John, Johannes, Hanan, Joannamarie, Hansi, Jona, Ióhan, Iolana, Iona, Asia, Jennie, Hanna, Janel, Maryjane, Janelee, YovankaNames that rhyme with Joani
Popularity of Joani
Joani is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 55 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 3000. Over 586 people have been named Joani in United States. In France, it has been in use since 1979 and achieved its top ranking of 2188 in 1979. Joani is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. Joani is a common name in Brazil while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia and Mexico. At least, 3000 people globally have carried Joani as their given name according to our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Joani
If a person doesn't love you as you imagined, you suppose they don't love you at all. Stay away from negative people who take away your positive energy and remind you of how ugly this world actually is. You are a jealous and passionate lover. Leave your own mark in the world and make the best out of your life as long as you are here. With time, people who don't belong near you, walk away. Not everyone will be there to help you when you need a hand, just like you are there for everyone.
Parents who liked Joani, loved these names
- Athalja - Of Hebrew origin, Athalja is used as a girl name which is commonly used in German, Athalja means "Yahweh is Exalted"
- Ilja - Originated from Hebrew, Ilja is used dominantly in Russian and Finnish, Ilja means "God is My Salvation or My God is Yahweh" is used as a unisex name
- Edom - Predominantly used in Hindi and Bengali recent and rarefied, Edom means "Earthy, Red or Red Earth" and is bestowed upon both genders is originated from Hebrew
- Suesan - Uncommon girl name Suesan is originated from Hebrew and is used particulary in English language, meaning of Suesan is "Lord Shiva and Flower". Suesan is a variant spelling of Susan.
- Manolo - Anomalous Manolo has its origin in Hebrew is used commonly in Spanish and Italian, Manolo means "God with Us or Born of Mind" is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Joani
- Joani Blank, American entrepreneur, writer, videographer, cohousing enthusiast
- Joanie Fox in The Fighting Temptations as Actress
- Joani Yarbrough in The Great Gatsby as Make-Up Department
- Joanie Brosas in The Adventures of Ravi as Actress
- Joanie Miller in Can I Get a Witness Protection? as Actress
- Joanie Sommers in Bobby Darin and Friends as
- Joanie Ellen in Max Payne as Actress
- Joanie Dodds in Indyfans and the Quest for Fortune and Glory as