Mya name meaning
On This Page
What does Mya mean?
Popular and In fashion Skyrocketing unisex name Mya is originated from Latin and Burmese, meaning of Mya is "Wet Nurse or Midwife" is primarily used in English, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish and Burmese languages.
Mya is version of in fashion and widespread Maya. Maya is variation of dominant Maja. Also Maya is version of biblical and lofty May. Maya is a derivation of Marie. Origin of Prominent and Soaring Soaring Maya is in Latin and Hebrew, meaning of Maya is "Wealth, Uncertain and Water".
How is Mya regarded as a baby name?
Mya is a charming and unique name for a baby girl that has been gaining popularity in recent years. It has a Greek origin and means "great" or "mother," which gives it a lovely and meaningful touch.
The name is short, sweet, and easy to pronounce, making it perfect for parents looking for a modern-sounding name that is still timeless. Mya also has an exotic quality that makes it stand out from more traditional names.
It's the kind of name that will grow with your daughter as she goes through life, representing both her strength and her maternal instincts. Overall, Mya is a beautiful choice for parents who want to give their little girl an exceptional name that will make her feel special from the start.
How do I pronounce Mya?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Mya is my-ah. It can also be pronounced as m-ya.
Variants of MyaNames that rhyme with Mya
How popular is the name Mya?
Mya was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1954 around 54868 babies have been given the first name. When at its peak in 2005, the moniker grabbed the 98th spot and 3403 baby girls were given the name.
However after 67 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still going strong on charts. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 100 baby names 2 times Also, a popular name in England and Wales having over 8317 recievers in 23 years of usage.
At the peak of its usage in 2009, the moniker grabbed the 100th spot and 554 baby girls were given the name. Moreover, the first name has been to the top 100 baby names 1 times Also, a popular name in France having over 3017 recievers in 9 years of usage.
Recently at its peak, 1099 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 52nd position. In addition to that, the name has been in the top 100 baby names 1 times
But an extremely popular name in Myanmar where every 1 in 300 have the name.
As per our evaluation, over 220000 babies have been bestowed Mya around the globe.
Mya in Nordic countries
Numerological aspects of Mya
You like your freedom and independence. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. Widen your perspective and start living. You don't have a lot of friends because of it. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. The only thing that should concern you is your short temper and anxiety.
Parents who liked Mya, loved these names
- Estelle - Persistent and Famed Estelle is used largely in Swedish and Finnish aimed at both sexes and of French and Latin origin, Estelle means "Star"
- Epefanio means The Element Epiphaneia Which is of the Meaning Appearance Manifestation and Manifestation of God is originated from Latin is a boy name. Epefanio is derivative of Epifanio.
- Maia - Frequently Used Maia prevalently is used in Finnish and Norwegian is rooted from English, Burmese and Latin used as a girl name, meaning of Maia is "Wet Nurse or Midwife"
- Servan - Of Latin origin, Servan means "Slave" aimed at baby boys is used majorly in Breton and French
- Asta - Of Latin, Old Norse and Old Greek origin, Prominent Asta is primarily used in English, Tamil and Malayalam is a girl name, Asta means "Beautiful or Risen One"
Famous people named Mya
- Mya Byrne, American singer/songwriter falling mostly
- Mya Than Tint, five-time Myanmar National Literature Award winning Burmese writer and translator
- Myah Bristow in Where the Land Meets the Sea as Actress
- Mya Stark acted in TV series The Greatest American Hero
Lists having Mya
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Popular Girl Names in United States (2009)
- Popular Girl Names in England & Wales (2009)
- Popular Girl Names in France (2018)
- Baby Names that mean Nurse
- Baby Names that mean Midwife