Adriane meaning and origin
Trendy Latin Adriane is used as a gender insensitive name which is notably used in Norwegian, English, Finnish, Swedish, Danish and German, meaning of Adriane is "From Adria, Dark, Etruscan or Square Room". Adriane is a variant form of skyrocketing in vogue, widely accepted and perpetual Adriana. Adriana is a variant form of AdrienAdria. Adriana is feminine version of Adrianus. Adriana means Square Room, Woman from Hadria and The Word Ater Which is of the Meaning Black is rooted from Latin. Adriane is celebrated on September 8th.
Variants of Adriane
View middle names that goes with Adriane like Jeannie, Florida, Chasity, Verda, Julia, Kaley,Names that rhyme with Adriane
Popularity of Adriane
A common name in United States with over 6377 new-borns have been given the name since 1936. Presently the name is rising, in 1983, it ranked 630th when 274 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Adriane is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1983 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 1986, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 634 on girl names chart when 41 babies were named Adriane. Over 461 people have been named Adriane in France.
Adriane is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1996. But Adriane is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 4000 have the name. According to our findings, over 80000 babies have been named Adriane globally.
Adriane in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Adriane?
You play with people's emotions when it comes to romantic relationships because of the fear of betrayal. You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too. Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions. You work hard so you can reach some level of financial stability. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective.
Do you like Adriane? Read these names too
- Caezar - Meaning of Caezar is Head of Hair and Excise is a baby boy name is rooted from Latin. Caezar is derivation of Caesar.
- Gatiane means Grace is rooted from Latin
- Kristia - Curious girl name Kristia is prevalently used in Finnish, meaning of Kristia is "Beautiful Christian and Anointed" is rooted from Latin. Kristia is a resultant of Christina.
- Sonata means Piece of Instrumental Music, Literally Sounded, Feminine Past Participle of Sonare = to Sound or To Sound is a baby girl name, majorly used in Swedish and Norwegian came from Latin
- Bellina - Origin of Anomalous Bellina is in Latin and French is mostly used in Italian, meaning of Bellina is "Beautiful, The Little Pretty One or Divinity of Central Europe Celebrates the 8 of September" is a girl name
Namesakes of Adriane
- Adriane Carr, Canadian academic
- Adriane Lenox, American actress
- Adriane Galisteu, Brazilian actress, TV host and former model
- Adriane McLean in Blind Date Party as Actress
- Adriane Napualani Uganiza in Race the Sun as Actress
- Adriane Kelly in Candy Girl as Writer
- Adriane Brown in Kids as Actress
- Actor Adriane Levine, well-known for short T-Shirt
Lists having Adriane
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Boy names that ends with -ane
- Baby Names that mean Dark
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Adriatic
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Adria