Adryanna meaning and origin
Of Latin origin, Uncustomary Adryanna is substantially used in English is used as a baby girl name. Adryanna is variant transcription of Adrianna. Adrianna is form of customary Adria. Also Adrianna is variation of noteworthy, leading and persistent Adriana. Meaning of Adrianna is Woman from Hadria and From Hadria is rooted from Latin.
Variants of Adryanna
View middle names that goes with Adryanna like Margret, Ione, Daisie, Signe, Georgette, Katia,Names that rhyme with Adryanna
Popularity of Adryanna
Adryanna is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1990 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2009, it ranked 3506th when 46 girls were named Adryanna. There are over 659 babies that have been given the name Adryanna in United States. Also, Adryanna is a familiar name in Brazil. According to our evaluation, at least 600 people have been bestowed Adryanna around the globe, concentrated mainly in Spanish regions.
Here's what numbers has to say about Adryanna
You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. Mistakes are the only way to become better at something. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner.
Other names similar to Adryanna, for soon-to-be-parents
- Markell - Widely Accepted unisex name Markell means "Dedicated to Mars (The Roman God of War)" has its roots in English-American and Latin languages is used in American and English
- Renie - Of Latin and Greek origin, Outlandish and Orthodox Renie bestowed upon both genders, used largely in Danish and Swedish, Renie means "Peace"
- Felicianus - Origin of Felicianus is in Latin is largely used in German, meaning of Felicianus is "Lucky Happy Successful, The Lucky or The Successful" is aimed at baby boys
- Amelina - Amelina's meaning is Basswood Plate or The Brave is originated from Latin which is used mainly in English is aimed at girls
- Gaëtano - The Gaëtano has origin in Latin, meaning of Gaëtano is "Originating from Gaeta or City of Central Italy" is used dominantly in Italian
Namesakes of Adryanna
We could not find any notable namesake.