Amelina meaning and origin
The queer and fresh girl name Amelina is predominantly used in English is originated from Latin, Amelina means "Efficient, The Brave or Basswood Plate". Amelina is variant of Amalindis. Isolated and Modern Amalindis came from Old High German language, meaning of Amalindis is "Linden Wood Shield and The Brave". Amelina is form of customary and perpetual Amalie. Amalie is variation of preeminent Amal. Also Amalie is variation of long standing and darling Amalia. Meaning of Amalie is Brave and Efficient came from Gothic and Hebrew. Amelina is variant of eternal and prevailing Amelia. Amelia is variation of famed and ever lasting Amalia. Also Amelia is a form of famed and perennial Amalie. Amelia is also variant of unfading and widespread Emily. Amelia is English and German cognate of Amalia. Also Amelia is equivalent of Emily in English and Latin languages. Unexpected choice and Modern Gothic and Latin Amelia, meaning of Amelia is "Effort, Work and Industrious".
Variants of Amelina
View middle names that goes with Amelina like Emmie,Names that rhyme with Amelina
Popularity of Amelina
Amelina is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. In France, it had been in use since 1900 and made it to the top 400 but has appeared since 2010. There are over 500 babies that have been given the name Amelina in France. Amelina is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. Also, Amelina is a familiar name in Indonesia, Philippines, Brazil, Zambia and Russia. As per our research, over 2000 babies have been bestowed Amelina around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Amelina
Having letter A at the end of your name symbolizes your free thinking and an open mind. You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too. You have a quick mind. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. People respect you for always serving the ugly truth instead of lies. Most people are jealous of your aura and ability to become the center of attention even when you don't try at all.
If you like Amelina, you would love these names
- Regnaud means King is of Latin origin
- Quintina - Meaning of Quintina is Fifth-Born Daughter, The Word Quintus with the Meaning Fifth or Born Fifth is a baby girl name has its roots in Latin is used in English
- Krystyne - Odd girl name Krystyne is used primarily in English and originated from Latin, Krystyne means "Follower of Christ and The Anointed One". Krystyne is a spelling variation of Christine.
- Medard - Unexpected Medard is used predominantly in Latin, Czech and Swedish is originated from Germanic and Old High German used for baby boys, Medard means "Hard or Power"
- Carmela - Dominant and Evergreen unisex name Carmela is used prevalently in Spanish, Norwegian and Finnish. It is rooted from Latin and Hebrew, meaning of Carmela is "Fruit Garden, Bright Red or Our Lady of Mount Carmel"
Namesakes of Amelina
We could not find any notable namesake.