Alaysha meaning and origin
Rarefied Alaysha majorly is used in English is a girl name has origin in Germanic. Alaysha is variant of immutable and popular Alicia. Alicia is equivalent of Alice in Latin, Irish and Spanish languages. Alicia's meaning is Noble and German Origin and Means Noble has origin in Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of Alaysha
Aalaysha, Alicia, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Alice, Aalicia, Alyssa, Aliciamarie, Aidaliz, Adela, Adelheid, Adaleiz, Adelice, Lisa, Aleka, Alycia, Alicemarie, Aliz, Aalyssa, Elissa, Alysia, Alyssamarie, AlisaNames that rhyme with Alaysha
Popularity of Alaysha
Alaysha was a common name in United States. Over 1551 babies have been named Alaysha since 1987. At the peak of its usage in 2001,. However after 31 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Alaysha
You are always in the center of attention and the one who stands for what's right. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. When it comes to love you are incapable of expressing emotions. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. People admire your spirit. You are always open to experience something new. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life.
Other names similar to Alaysha
- Maryssa - Uncommon girl name Maryssa has origin in Italian primarily used in English language, Maryssa means "Of the Sea or Variant of Marie or Mary"
- Gomer - Gomer's meaning is Gomer or To Complete is originated from Hebrew which is used specifically in English is a boy name
- Colene - Rare girl name Colene is rooted from Old Greek and Celtic, meaning of Colene is "Girl, The Element Cailín with the Meaning Girl and Girls" is used in English language. Colene is a variant spelling of Colleen.
- Ransley - Origin of Ransley is in English is commonly used in English and is given to baby boys, meaning of Ransley is "Raven's Meadow or Ravens Field"
- Litton - Meaning of Litton is From the Hillside Town used for baby boys and is used in English is originated from Old English
Namesakes of Alaysha
We could not find any notable namesake.