Alicha meaning and origin
Alicha is a variant form of frequently used and perennial Alicia. Alicia is Irish and Spanish form of Alice. Meaning of Alicia is German Origin and Means Noble and Noble is originated from Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of Alicha
Alicia, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Alice, Aalicia, Alyssa, Aliciamarie, Aidaliz, Adela, Adelheid, Adaleiz, Adelice, Lisa, Aleka, Alycia, Alicemarie, Aliz, Aalyssa, Elissa, Alysia, Alyssamarie, AlisaNames that rhyme with Alicha
Popularity of Alicha
Alicha is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 32 years of usage and 265 bearers, the name could just made to the top 4416 names in 1979 before vanishing in 2004. Over 265 people have been named Alicha in United States. As per our findings, over 200 babies have been bestowed Alicha around the globe.
What numerology tells about Alicha?
Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition. You play with people's emotions when it comes to romantic relationships because of the fear of betrayal. You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are not into flirting much but like to get straight to the point. You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe.
You would love these names similar to Alicha
- Robertha - Unfamiliar girl name Robertha means "Glory and Brilliant and Bright Fame" came from Germanic. Robertha is resulted from Roberta.
- Reik - Unfamiliar and Contemporary Reik is originated from Frisian is principally used in Frisian and German and a baby boy name, Reik means "Advice or Council"
- Ekhardt means Edge and Sword Tip mainly used for boys has its roots in Germanic is dominantly used in Danish. Ekhardt is derivative of Eckhard.
- Baydin - Boy name Baydin means "Bather and Surname" is originated from Germanic language. Baydin is resulted from Baden.
- Rodelind - The Rodelind is of German origin, meaning of Rodelind is "Linden Wood Shield or Fame"
Namesakes of Alicha
We could not find any notable namesake.