Aneesha meaning and origin
Aneesha's meaning is Uninterrupted, Continuous, One who is Supreme, Pure, Friendly or Of Good Company is originated from Old Greek is a baby girl name is used primarily in Gujarati, Tamil, Bengali, Malayalam, Oriya, Telugu, Kannada, Sikh, Assamese, Marathi, Arabic and Hindi. Aneesha is variant form of pious, durable and frequently used Agnes. Agnes is Latin cognate of The Greek Name ‘Αγνη. Agnes means Chaste, Hagnos Meaning Pure Chaste and The Chaste is originated from Celtic and Old Greek.
Variants of AneeshaNames that rhyme with Aneesha
Popularity of Aneesha
Aneesha is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 41 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 585 babies in United States have been named Aneesha. Also, it is among the top 1000 girl names in England and Wales. Over 217 people have been named Aneesha in England and Wales. But Aneesha is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 130000 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aneesha
You need time to heal and recover. To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit. You have a clear opinion of things You are hard to figure. You need to practice listening. As for your friends, keep it real. People aren't always as nice as they seem. And your gentle heart can't take disappointments. To have number 3 as your soul urge number reveals the creative side of your personality.
Looking for a name like Aneesha? Please go through the following names
- Catharyna - Catharyna's meaning is Beloved, Dear and Pretty used for girls has its origin in Old Greek. Catharyna is resultant of Karine.
- Szofi - The girl name Szofi is especially used in Hungarian, Szofi means "Wisdom" is originated from Old Greek
- Atalia - The girl name Atalia is of Old Greek origin is especially used in Danish, Swedish and Finnish. Atalia is equivalent of Athalia in Nordic language
- Gerda - Gerda's meaning is Fence, Force or The Word Gerd Meaning Enclosure used for baby girls, used in Icelandic, Scandinavian and Swedish is originated from Old Greek, Germanic and Old Norse
- Aljosha - Meaning of Aljosha is The Defender has its origin in Old Greek and is used commonly in Russian is used for baby boys
Namesakes of Aneesha
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aneesha
- Girl names beginning with A
- Greek Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Assamese Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Supreme
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Friendly
- Baby Names that mean Good