Danica meaning and origin
Danica's meaning is Morning Star or Morgenstern is used as a girl name which came from Hebrew, Slavonic, Old English and Slavic is substantially used in Slavic, Czech, English and German. Danica is a form of perennial and famed Dana. Dana is a form of Names Beginning with Dan-. Also Dana is variant form of Names Ending with -Dana. Dana is short version of Daniellenames with "Dan". Also Dana is a short of Yordana. Dana is feminine form of Danr. Also Dana is effeminate form of Dan. Dana means From Denmark and Another Name for God is originated from Anglo-Saxon and Old English.
Variants of Danica
View middle names that goes with Danica like Julianne, Kenzlee, Byra,Names that rhyme with Danica
Popularity of Danica
Danica was a popular name in United States. Over 15242 babies have been given the first name in 67 years. When at its peak in 2007, it ranked 306th when 1108 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. However after 67 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. In addition to that, the first name has been in the top 500 baby names 6 times Danica is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 1997, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 850 on girl names chart when 28 babies were named Danica. Over 367 babies in England and Wales have been named Danica.
Danica is an uncommon baby name in France where it is still in use. Danica is a rare baby name in Ireland and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1993. But Danica is a popular baby name in Serbia where every 1 in 300 have the name as well as in, Philippines, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia, Montenegro and North Macedonia. At least, 110000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Danica in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Danica?
You love people back but not with the same intensity they love and care about you. You should learn to live in the moment. Find someone who will change how you see love. Your soul mate is somewhere out there. Open your eyes. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself. You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. You have the capability to guide others and people will get awestruck by witnessing your efforts.
Looking for a name like Danica? Please go through the following names
- Vida - Meaning of Vida is Found, Few or Evident is prevalently used in Scandinavian and Norwegian which came from Latin and Germanic is aimed at both genders. Desirable Vida ranked at 463 position in 1922 on baby girl chart in United States
- Kaleb - Prominent Kaleb came from Hebrew is prevalently used in Danish, German and English and is used for both sexes, meaning of Kaleb is "Loyalty or Dog"
- Arabella - The widespread and venerable girl name Arabella came from Latin and English which is prevalently used in Swedish and Finnish languages, Arabella means "Arab or Annabella"
- Robbin - Widely Accepted unisex name Robbin means "Bright Famous One or Fame", used in Finnish, Norwegian and Danish is of Old High German and Germanic origin
- Aniya - Preeminent Aniya is used specifically in Gujarati, Tamil and Hindi, Aniya means "Loving or Creative" has its roots in Polish and Hebrew is a gender insensitive name
Namesakes of Danica
- Danica McKellar, American actress, mathematics writer
- Danica Patrick, American former professional racing driver
- Danica Krstajić, former Montenegrin professional tennis player
- Danica Rhae in Sex Play as Actress
- Danicah Waldo in Late Bloomer as Actress
- Danica Dias in Redline as Actress
- Danica Maksimovic in Rane as Actress
- Danica Jurcová in 360 as Actress
- Danica DeCosto in Imagination as Actress
- Danica Radulovic in Mediji su slobodni as Actress
- Danica Sheridan in Chinese Food and Donuts as Actress
- Danica Thrall in The Big Dirty List Show: 50 Years of Sex and Music as
- Danica D'Hondt in Living Venus as Actress