Eliann meaning and origin
Eliann is variant of acclaimed and biblical Eliana. Eliana is variant form of imperishable and preeminent Elin. Also Eliana is variant of Any Name Beginning with El-. Eliana is feminine of Elian. Also Eliana is an effeminate version of Elias. Eliana is equivalent of Eliane in Spanish and Italian languages. Eliana's meaning is My God is Yahweh and Shining is rooted from Hebrew and Latin.
Variants of Eliann
View middle names that goes with Eliann like Honor, Wan, Janne, Pamela, Belen, Brylee,Names that rhyme with Eliann
Popularity of Eliann
Eliann is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use and also in France. At least, 50 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Eliann?
You never settle for less. At work, you are the innovator and researcher always focused on finding creative ways to solve things and improve the company's progress. You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin. Your expression number reveals what you are best at and that would be successful businessmen, self-made millionaire, influencer, weird artist, or politician.
Other names similar to Eliann
- Lilia - Admired and Ever lasting unisex name Lilia means "What Belongs to Me Belongs to God or Variant of Lillian Derived from the Flower Name Lily" and rooted from Old English and Arabic is used in English and Arabic
- Columbano - Used mostly in Portuguese and Spanish, Columbano means "Dove" and is given to boys has its origin in Italian, Portuguese and Latin
- Nessie - The unconventional unisex name Nessie means "Purity or Lamb" has its origin in Scottish and Latin languages
- Floriana - Queer and Modernistic Floriana has its origin in Latin, Floriana means "Blossom, Flower or Flowering" and is used prevalently in Italian and German is a baby girl name
- Donatien - The boy name Donatien means "Given Given By God or Given" prevalently used in French came from Latin
Namesakes of Eliann
We could not find any notable namesake.