Aliana name meaning
On This Page
What does Aliana mean?
Famed Aliana came from Slavonic bestowed upon baby girls is chiefly used in English. Aliana is form of long standing and customary Alina. Alina is variant form of celebrated and conifer Aline.
Alina is a derivation of Adèle. Alina is a diminutive of Adeline. Also Alina is shortened form of Adelina. Alina is also a diminutive of Adeline. Alina is Czech and Scandinavian form of Helena.
Also Alina is form of Helene in Scandinavian and Czech languages. Famed Alina came from Slavonic, Old High German and Arabic, meaning of Alina is "Bright, Beautiful and Shining". Also. Aliana is form of biblical and renowned Eliana.
Eliana is form of prominent and conifer Elin. Also Eliana is form of Any Name Beginning with El-. Eliana is effeminate variant of Elian. Also Eliana is effeminate version of Elias.
Eliana is Spanish and Italian form of Eliane.
How do I pronounce Aliana?
The four syllabled name Aliana is pronounced, ahl-ee-ah-nah.
Variants of Aliana
Middle Names for Aliana
Signe, Docia, Door, view more middle names that goes with AlianaNames that rhyme with Aliana
How popular is the name Aliana?
A common name in United States having over 5843 recievers in 39 years of usage. At the peak of its usage in 2011, the moniker grabbed the 672nd spot and 419 baby girls were given the name.
Aliana is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2004 and peaked in 2017 when it ranked 1817th. Over 110 babies in England and Wales have been named Aliana.
In France, it has been in use since 2003 and achieved its top ranking of 1829 in 2013. There are over 156 babies that have been given the name Aliana in France.
In Belgium, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2006.
Aliana is a rare baby name in Ireland however it is still in use. Aliana is a common name in Brazil and Russia while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia, Venezuela, Philippines, Haiti and Kazakhstan.
At least, 6000 people globally have carried Aliana as their given name according to our evaluation.
Aliana in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Aliana?
Find someone who will change how you see love. Your soul mate is somewhere out there. Open your eyes. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite. You always have one main plan, a couple of reserve plans and a few exit strategies when working on something. The letter A as your cornerstone reveals your ability to lead people and get them to do the stuff you want them to do.
Other names similar to Aliana, for name hunters
- Desiderata is Latin form of Desideria
- Brishen - Curious boy name Brishen is used in English, meaning of Brishen is "Born During a Rain" came from Gypsy and English
- Garwynn - Garwynn's meaning is Spear-friend is of Old English origin which is prevalently used in English is used as a baby boy name
- Graig - Queer boy name Graig means "Vigilant Watchman, Watchful and The Watchful" and originated from Old Greek and Celtic is used principally in English. Graig is a variant transcription of Gregory.
- Dena - Dena's meaning is Judgement or Supervisor is originated from Old English and Hebrew and a gender-neutral name is predominantly used in English
Famous people named Aliana
- Aliana Lohan, American fashion model, singer
- Aliana Love in Throat: A Cautionary Tale as Actress
- Aliana Galan, from 2006 horror film Sawaru, who played Heather.
Lists having Aliana
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -liana
- Girl names that starts with Ali
- Baby Names that mean Fair
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Bearer
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Lovely
- Baby Names that mean Honorable
- Baby Names that mean Merry
- Baby Names that mean Shining
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Silk
- Baby Names that mean Heaven
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh