Elisif meaning and origin
Elisif is variant of Ellisif. Ellisif is version of prevailing, in demand fashinable and biblical Elizabeth. Ellisif is form of Elisaveta in Nordic language.
Variants of ElisifNames that rhyme with Elisif
Popularity of Elisif
Elisif is an uncommon name probably limited to Norway. As per our evaluation, over 60 babies have been bestowed Elisif around the globe.
Elisif in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Elisif
You never approach issues or challenges with a negative attitude because you know that no problem comes with a solution. You can achieve great things. You can spend a whole day on meditation instead of exercise and feel equally productive, or even more. You have the tendency to sacrifice yourself in order to save someone else. But you never change your style as trends change because you are faithful to your individuality.
Parents who liked Elisif, loved these names
- Ovidia - Girl name Ovidia means "Shepherd". It is rooted from Latin is used prevalently in Finnish and Swedish
- Kersti - The prevalent girl name Kersti is of Latin origin is commonly used in Finnish, Scandinavian and Norwegian. Kersti is Swedish cognate of Kerstin
- Runo - The unisex name Runo is used in Norwegian and Swedish, Runo means "Poem" came from Finnish
- Serafia is Nordic equivalent of Seraphia
- Venla - Girl name Venla means "Wend" used in Finnish and Norwegian has its origin in Old High German language
Namesakes of Elisif
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Elisif
- Girl names beginning with E
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Bountiful
- Baby Names that mean Plenty
- Baby Names that mean Abundance
- Baby Names that mean Sworn
- Baby Names that mean Fullness
- Baby Names that mean Perfection