Zeina meaning and origin
Uncommon girl name Zeina came from Germanic, Old Greek, African-Nsenga, Arabic and Latin which is majorly used in Arabic language, Zeina means "Leader or Beautiful and Parried". Zeina is version of perpetual and biblical Zena. Zena is variation of biblical and ceaseless Ana. Also Zena is variant form of timeless and celebrated Zina. Zena is also variant form of darling Zenaida. Zena is diminutive of Zenobia. Also Zena is a short of Rosina. Uncommon Old Persian and Old Greek Zena, meaning of Zena is "Moon, Ethiopian and Beautiful Ornament".
Variants of Zeina
View middle names that goes with Zeina like Bellarose, Kalina,Names that rhyme with Zeina
Popularity of Zeina
Zeina is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1973 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. Recently in 2016, it ranked 2780th when 61 girl were named Zeina. There are over 784 babies that have been given the name Zeina in United States. Zeina is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 2000, peaked in 2018 when it ranked 2187th. During its 36 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 2000 girl names. Over 314 people have been named Zeina in France.
However things change on global perspective, Zeina is extremely popular in Iraq where every 1 in 400 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Egypt and Tunisia. According to our estimate, over 150000 babies have been named Zeina globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Zeina
People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. You are reliable and always give the best advice. When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones.
Other names similar to Zeina, for name hunters
- Deanna means Valley, Deity or Daylight is rooted from Old English, Indoeuropean and English-American which is largely used in Finnish, Norwegian and Tamil is used normally as a gender insensitive name
- Domnika came from Latin bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Domnika is "Form of Dominick, Of the Lord Belonging to God and Belonging to the Lord". Domnika is effeminate variant of Dominic.
- Benny - Specifically used in Hindi, Punjabi and Bengali unfading and pleasing, Benny means "Son of the Right, Son of the South or Son of the Right Hand" used as a unisex name came from Old English and Latin
- Februari - Used dominantly in Swedish, Februari means "February or Month of Expiation" and is used for both genders is rooted from English-American and Latin
- Azelia - Meaning of Azelia is The Azalea or Little Youth is used prevalently in Italian and English. It is rooted from English and Latin is given to baby girls
Namesakes of Zeina
- Zeina Makki in Once Upon a Scent as Actor
- Zeina Heart in Jail Bait 6 as Actress
- Zeina Daccache acted in movie Yanoosak